Reviews for His Return
leafstone chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
great story.
mandycandy chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
ok this story is so funny that I nearly couldn't breathe and keep up the Karin hating and update soon!
p.s oh your a great pranker
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY AT THE END HAHAHAHAHHAHA *WIPES AWAY TEARS* KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ALSO UPDATE IT MORE ITS SOO... GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BUT WHEN YOU DO THE PREVIOSLY ONE PUT LIKE A LINE TELLING THE READERS WHERE THE NEXT CHAPTER STARTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Oh I luved it! It was awsome qnd I can't wait till he next one ones out!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
shana-kaye chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
I thought this chapter was boring however, iloved your other stories.
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
KYA I LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE ! LMFAO! I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO KARIN! PLEASE IT'S ALREADY JULY 7 2-0-0-9! ALMOST A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !ARIGATOU!
trace4444 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
love the story update soon
ShadowStep of MoonClan chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! ! A BALD SPOT ON HER LIME GREEN HEAD! And could you possably make a HUGE fanboy group for Sakura? All hawtiees perhaps they could be tallented ninja or rich pricks maybe even neji! to make Sasuke jellous UPDATE AND I'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES!
Kyuunarusaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
how about finishing this story, hm Zu-chan? oh and btw i got a picture of me and hiro-sensei to show you. )
Lex The Vampires Saviour chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Name: Kyo ?

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Dark shoulder length hair, with electric blue down the bottom, brown eyes, tall, not fat but not thin (if that makes any sense :P), wears jounin gear, her headband is tied around her neck (like hinata's)

weapons: Twin Kantanas with flames engraved onto them

personality: Sarcastic, witty, kinda funny, friendly, caring, hates peole who don't care for there team, acts like a big sister to people who are close

History: Her family (mum and dad) were also ninjas but died on a mission to spy. She has no other relatives. and no records of a last name.

Character positions applying for: Kurenai

Bloodline/ Special traits: She can pull chakra from anywhere (like nature and other people) when she does this her eyes change from brown to electric blue.
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 9 . 7/18/2008

StarburstLilly chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Name:Hana

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Apperance: Dark blue shirt, black arm warmers, silver shorts and, black shoes. headband like hinata

weapons: katana

personality: like a mix of naruto and hinata (fav. food ramen, is shy, never gives up, etc.)

history: is a branch hyuuga, sister of neji best friends are sakura and hinata has no grudge aginst the main branch but hates hiashi(hinata dad)

bloodline/special traits: bakuugan
Miyaka Hana chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Awesome story! _ Very, very funny. I guess I can make a Oc for your friend. Here's my submission.

Name: Would it be okay if I keep my name? ;; Miyaka Hana

Age: 14

Gender: Girl

Appearance (please include where your headband goes.): Brown hair, brown eyes. Really short. Hair down to the waist, wavy. Headband on the neck

Weapons: Nunchaku, aka, nunchucks. Escrima, the two sticks, and a sword.

Personality: Hyper, cheery, sorta crazy. A little dark at times, but sweet to everyone, unless they piss her off. xD

History: Abandoned by her parents when she was ten, because she was, 'weak' and a disgrace to their family.

Character position(s) applying for: What does this mean? ;;

Bloodlines/special traits (no demons): Able to manipulate sound, using musical instruments, and able to make instruments out of anything. Kinda like Tayuya.

There you go, and also, please update soon, ja ne! D

-Miyaka