Reviews for Simply Nine Days
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ahaha! yes! I loved it! The only downside was they lost their 'baby' so quickly... that would have to be so sad! :(

Loved the pairings once again (the Seamus/Pansy was funny!)
amata0221 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story, Jacob is so cute.
Tash the Mash Master chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Totally hilarious! I loved the Harry/Hermione. :) welldone!
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
WOW! I really liked this story, thanks for writing it :)
Kiwikinz chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
WOW! Afetr reading this, I actually want to be IN THE story than rather read it! LOL. Great work! Keep it up!
Talia chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i have been a fan of yours for a while and i plan on getting my account set up soon and all that but i just want you to know that that Miss Kay is the wrong sort of person! i am totally behind you 100% on getting her deleted! i mean i can see getting an idea from someone and asking if you can do something almost like it but when you are going copy and paste, that is horribly wrong!

i always look forward to your writing and hope you have the good fortune of having this person taken out of your life!

good day!

talia
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
WOW! It's really good! I actually read this on the plaigerer's site, and then read the reviews and discovered it was yours. I love your writing style and I believe you did a great job! I'm definitely going to read your other stories!
loonette7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice! I love it! :) Harry and Hermione are just lovely in this story. :D
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Great story! I loved this and it's epilogue, which I read months ago and am re-reading once more. I am sorry that another "writer" has stolen your hard work and posted it as her own. Shame on her! You can be sure I will be sending a report in to the administrators about it! Keep up the fantastic work!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I loved it. And I'm sorry that I read the, let's say, "stealed" one first. This one goes to my faves.

Kisses,

Florchuchizz
kathrynkonundrum chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like this story. Sorry that...girl...stole your story.
harrymione4ever7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i absolutly loved this story!
Lava Puppy chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hey, i was completley entranced with this story; until i realized i wasn't reading the original. i really do regret to tell you that the author by the pen name Miss Kay Longbottom has gone and copied your story, i think it's word for word, too. just thought you ought to know, because i would. dont mean to be a tattletale.

Anyway, great story! :)

Lava Puppy
airyelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I regret that I read that "other" version of your fic before this. so i went around thinking that it wasn't yours. i profusely apologize for this - because, coming from you, I'm not surprised that it's so good.

I'm sorry that that other person stole your story...you'll always be better than anyone, to me!

Aiyelle
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow, this is so good!~

I saw this somewhere else and was about to leave a review to the wrong writer when I saw her reviews. Anyway, well done!~