Reviews for Maybe Divination Isn't That Bad
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 7/16/2007

Everything you write is so...beautiful!

Maybe one day I'll be as skilled as you.

But this was a brilliant story.

Scision chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aww this was so cute : D LOL I laughed at this line, "“It could be helpful when we do pranks, Pete. But nothing too small, okay? You don’t want to be squished accidentally.”" XD squished. Ive always wondered that, if like Prongs has ever stepped on wormtail's, well, tail... hehe. (I didn't think t hey chose their animals though XD its more like. destiny but well we dont want to get too technical. xD)

anyways this was pretty funny, and definitely shows sirius and remus's bond in friendship, trust, etc. nice job, jul-face :3
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was really good
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ohh, that was sweet. Just fabulously done. It made me giggle and smile and melt and I loved it. Incredibly awesome. Really, you are one of the best RLSB writers there is.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is an excellent story.

I like the theme and style; the journal/dream entries were a great concept. I also enjoyed the way each of the marauders got along.

I like the concept that Sirius was so determined to help his friend in any way he could, even if it was simply (if one could call that simple) to ease his pain and siffering.

Well done.
Miss Avery chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow. The cuteness is amazingly abundant! Heehee, I really liked this.
xX-girl with broken wings-Xx chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was incredibly beautiful.

I loved it!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
oh my god that is definitely your best writing piece ever. My favorite oneshot from you, ABSOLUTELY.

This holds the most excellent type of writing. It is SOO well written and simply captures the attention of everybody. The words were all well placed and your vocabulary was excellent! :D

The pairing was LOVELY.

I love how their opinions change thorought the story. Remus opens up the diary and Sirius finds himself liking Remus...

The fact that the Animagus thing was involved made this perfect. I adored it. My favorite scene was when they're in Transfiguration and Sirius tells Remus his idea. I totally caught the thing the he was paying attention to the Animagi lesson. :D

Another thing I loved is the Moony dream. It was all excellent. Best RL/SB I have ever read in my LIFE. Perfectly done, not a flaw.

23 | « Prev Page 1 2