Reviews for High School Daze!
Such a Fucking Lady chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
This is strange and crazy but I love it! So glad I found it, great job!
hinaxnaru chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
lol love your storie
AliKat12 chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Love pink afro dude.
animeroxmywurld chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
okay, is miroku getting more and more gay with th epassing seconds? I love how like half the people are turning gay...or bi...or making others think they are gay...or bi...WHATEVER! You know what you wrote! i just love all of the..."plot twists" in this story...and ,of course, pink afro dude...he is hilarious!

There is one sentence that could some up this story near perfection. "I have never harder...or been more confused about a story in my entire life...' me...NOW!...about this story

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE...ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION! oh in case you care, I am getting more hyper as i write this review...so I am going to try and stop before I say something stupiGUACAMOLE!

Oops to late...must resist *argues with inner hyperness*

Signed GUACAMOLE! Not now! armw _
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 20 . 1/26/2008
that was weird ending are u crazy or insane if u r or have troube admitting it come to me for help alright
A Wilting Rose In the Mist chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
it totlly lacked in meaning but i loved it...randomness rockx!
shinsei-yuuki chapter 17 . 12/19/2007
i dont get it!
lilshiori chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
THAT WASFREAKING HILARIOUS! I ALSO LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER!

gracelalia chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
O O

HAHAHAHAHA!
xxangel221xx chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
omg! that was hilarious xD the miroku and koga thing had me laughing so hard! update soon!
theruthlesscow chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
so anyway... I think that this story may have just scared me for life... I honestly dont know what else to say
For These Texts chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
That was fuckin HILARIOUS! I fuckin cryed from laughter! tht reminds me bout my friends. (some of them)one of my friendz is gay, and im gonna tell him 2 be Koga next year for Halloween! bad- ass job! l8tr dayz!
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
i watched that epsiode like last weekend t was kind of sad to me and why the fuck would they put lakehurst in degrassi after wat happened to J.T. i still dont know what that stands for
gracelalia chapter 19 . 11/13/2007
!tHAT WAS SO FUNNY!*cough cough gag* Can't HAHAHAHA Breath...ujbhfc cjj
mz.demon-inuyasha chapter 19 . 11/12/2007
wierd chapter in a good way