Reviews for What You Are to Me
asdf chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I love Hikari and Taichi. They are like the best cartoon characters to ever exist. I miss them. Thanks for writing this.
Written Parody chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
These are all SO SWEET. I nearly died from sugar overload xD In all seriousness, now, I really do like all of them. Tai and Kari are just so amazing together as siblings. Their relationship actually can't be described. And so many people overlook it these days. So thank you so very, very much for exploring it and for doing such a great job!
Angelfish369 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
I love Tai/Kari drabble. Cute!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Oh! All of these were so sweet!

I relish in/admire Kari and Tai's sister-brother relationship SO MUCH! These were absolutely beautiful ways to describe it! Their love for each other is SO apparent, it's almost frightening! O.O _

Keep up the insanely magnificent work!

Are you planning to continue this? I hope so! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
mirai3k chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
haha though I must say the 'romance' genre-tag scared me at first, I'm glad I read these! Yagami-family-love is downright golden! And it's two, these two are precious and have a bond unlike any other! I think you did a great job with these little moments, getting them spot on and making them memorable )
Wing the Swordsman chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Devildelivery chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
what a lovely pair of siblings! Taichi is such a nice brother I believe many girls would like to have him as a brother, too. oh, and chapter 'Kiss' is cute!
BenignUser chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
adorable drabbles. I love the sibling fluff.
The Digital Gate chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
Hah hah. Adorable ;D
The Digital Gate chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
This one seemed a little forced and rushed. I actually thought Hikari was drowning. Yay Taichi!
The Digital Gate chapter 4 . 7/20/2007 cute. Awesome drabble. :)
The Digital Gate chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
You have a Biyomon plushie? Lucky. Oh, and when someone else starts speaking, you make a new paragraph.

So this: ["Where did you learn how to fold like that?" Hikari rolled her eyes. "I watched Kaa-san." "Oh."]

becomes this: ["Where did you learn how to fold like that?"

Hikari rolled her eyes. "I watched Kaa-san."

Great drabble, though :D I hate doing laundry too.
The Digital Gate chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
That was adorable. :D
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw...cute. I really can't think of anything that's wrong.