Reviews for To Aid the Ailing
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hey, the French guy that said crap on toast was Michele from Gilmore Girls wasnt it? Cuz I remember that line. lol

Funny story D
friendly chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
good job.. would like a little more ..:-)
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Read it. Liked it!

So that had been a little harsher than he intended...He could apologize for acting like a dick tomorrow...Although he probably wouldn't. Big brothers always forget.

Sam wished he could give this place a name and move in here for the rest of his life. Oh, if wishes were horses! hehe

Add fever to that growing list of bitchable things...Bitchable...when your sick, you gain the right to make up words. HA! Too funny!

You're being very mother-ish. There's another one of those words! hehe.

"Okay, I was never a kid with you, then."

"You hate me for that?" God, I hate John!

Sam didn't whine...Complained? Yes. Bitched? Frequently. Brooded? Always. But he didn't whine. This line is going to show up in profiles. Loved it.

Occasional human contact...was needed. By everyone.

Great little story here! Thank You.

Cat
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
"Add fever to that growing list of bitchable things.

Bitchable, he thought and snorted silently to himself. When you’re sick, you gain the right to make up words."

I myself have always thought so. This was a really sweet story.
Lalis chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
"When you’re sick, you gain the right to make up words" - LOL times three!

“Big word.” Sam snorted. - also LOL!

“Dude,” Dean commented gently. “That’s gross.” - LOL! And don't we all agree?

"Never admitting that he needed it just as much." - AW factor!

"They wouldn’t talk about it, because they never did. But for now, for this, that was okay. Because actions spoke louder than words, and memories, ultimately, were all that were ever left at the end of the road." - AW factor times three!

AWESOME fic, for real! Congrats!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw. Now that's the kind of stuff we have to write 'cause we just don't see it on the show. Great job.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I hope you find more stuff lurking on your hard drive, cuz this was awesome! I loved their discussion about being kids, and of course how Dean took care of Sam... and oddly enough, I really liked how you used the word "declared".

Thanks for the story:)

Kelly
snlover chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
HEY!

i REALLY liked the part when sam curled in on dean.

that was REALLY cute, made me smile.

nice one!
isishikage chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Once again another excellent fanfic! I *heart* non-wincest fluff! So now can you do a sick Dean story pretty please?
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very yummy, Oldach! Me loves.

“Sammy.” Dean decided. “You look like you’re about to pass out.”

“Then why don’t you let me?” His voice was pleading.

Hee. Poor Sammy.

He could apologize for acting like a dick tomorrow.

Although he probably wouldn’t. Dean would understand.

I love this. So perfect, so true.

“In layman’s terms Sammy,” Dean said. “What does crap on toast feel like?”

“Shit.”

There's my college boy! *grin*

“Since you were a kid.” Dean corrected with arrogance. “I was never a kid.”

Ouch. Poor Dean. This hurts.

“You hate me for that?” Sam was glad he could blame his catching voice on the sickness.

“Sammy...” Dean sounded suddenly sad.

“’Cause you could.”

This is a heartbreaking exchange, and an admission from Sam I've never heard before. Kudos. *sniffle*

“Dean...” Sam whined. The elder Winchester was actually a bit taken aback by his tone of voice. Sam didn’t whine, hadn’t since he’d been a toddler. Complained? Yes. Bitched? Frequently. Brooded? Always. But he didn’t whine.

NICE!

And what a sweet ending. *gurgle* Very nicely done, my friend! Thanks for sharing this little treasure!

emily
Nilah chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was sweet. Not too sweet, mind you...just right. Love, Winchester brother styling.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Awesome oneshot of protective Dean caring for his little brother!
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Loved it. Please - check your computer again, find another.
historylover chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story. Loved the maternal instincts in Dean.

Kat
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Nice. Never even watched this, but I enjoyed it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »