Reviews for To Aid the Ailing
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Loved it. I love Sick!Sam and Caring!Dean fics. And the ending was beautiful with Sam curling into Dean and Dean lying down next to him to give his little brother the comfort he needed. Lovely.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Lovely! Ta for sharing.
tracysdream on lj chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love fics where one of the guys is taking care if the other and yours is damn good.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story...I can never resist a sick Sam and caring Dean. I am glad you found and shared!
Onari chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aww, that was beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

Love xx
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Yep - loved this piece with its perfect brotherly interaction showing just how the boys have always interacted together since childhood, the dependency and drive to keep each other safe always there beneath the sharp bravado of present day. And the imagery of a sick vulmerable Sam leaning into his keeper, his brother, in sleep was such a true moment. Now if you ever have the desire to add to this one off I would be eager nay giddy to read!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sweet. Very well written.
prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aw...this was very beautiful, how Dean is such a caring guy, even though he doesn't show it half the times. This is a really amazing one shot, I especially like the ending, where Dean had just laid down next to him to comfort him, Very Very NICE JOB;), I'm a sucker for brotherly bonding.
namedone chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story! Glad you found it! You should continue the story!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3