Reviews for Falling
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow ... that was so amazing! Really, I'm so shocked that this has only got 6 reviews! The atmophere was totaly excellent and the way you've portrayed Lucy is just spectacular! If I had a C2 for the best Dr Who fics I would add it in a heart beat. Unfortunatly I already have one C2 and cannot creat another, so I'll remember you, add you to my favs and see if one of my friends has got a space on one of theirs. I'm determined that this should get noticed! Excellent work, please keep writing.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I've always struggled with the character transformation in Lucy between TSOD and LOTTL. Thanks for offering a very well written explination for the change in her that could easily be Canon, and for a refreshingly twisted take on the Lucy/Master relationship. Very in character all around, IMO. :-)
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this is a really incredible fic. i loved the way you fleshed out lucy's character.

Pictionary. teehee
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I'm so glad there's someone out there who shares my fascination with Lucy's character. You have such an affinity for writing her just slightly wrong. Not just her, the whole fic feels... irksome. Like something's crawling all over you. Sometimes it's really uncomfortable to read, but I couldn't stop, not for a second. I love this so much.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sad. :(
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Just one word: Wonderful )
cirana chapter 1 . 7/16/2007