Reviews for Come Home
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this is so so wonderful. i was really upset by Sirius' death as well, so this story was perfect to fill that void and play ignorant to him actually dying.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so sweet, and exactly what I wish could have happened. Both Sirius and Harry deserved to have a family, that's for sure.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really liked this, but it is to bad that it didn't go on to have them living together and being the family they both deserved.
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww, so sweet I totally loved it!
Leyla Joelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Love it :) THis is how things should've been, but nooo that stupid full moon got in the way, darn it! Anway, great job :)
RisingSun chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw ...

so sweet!

I really enjoyed the story. Pity, it's just a oneshot. Your writing style is beautiful and I love how you lead Harry and Sirius together.

Maybe you could do a little sequel? )
restinpace chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Who the heck is the woman? Please answer ASAP.
Ella Bela chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
you called him Luscious Malfoy!

He's called Lucius!

Luscious mean Extremely pleasing to the sense of taste, that was quite funny to read.

Love the story though
world peace chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Great Story!
Jen chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aha! You fixed the book for me! Lets send this to J.K Rowlings and suggest she change it. This is so much better!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow. Poor Hary, this is exactly what he deserves. A home. Or at least Sirius. Loved. D
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow. I was excited to read this after my friend, Ghost Wulf, told me about it. I think that's awesome, Sirius being set free. I love the last part about "home is where your heart is", 'course when I heard it the first time, it was "home is where the heart is", but it's kool all the same. Good job! _

Kel
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I love your take on this situation! I hated that Sirius died too and I wrote my own fanfic about how it could have been different. Great story!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I like this story, how selfconscious they are of the others changing their mind...how nervous they are...its a food story...im adding it to my oneshot C2...
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/20/2007