Reviews for Revenge is a Dangerous Game
cindythechef chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This was really good ;) It could have used another chapter though I would have loved to read more
somebody's sister chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Well, for a second there I thought I as going to have to track you down and kill you when you said Tony was dead! But now I'm happy and content! I love it when Tony gets hurt and he should alot more on the show! This was awesome and I love it so so so very much!
lili chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Merci j'ai adorée ta fic ! Bravo !
goodgirlgonebad chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
You should make the brother break out of jail and make him do some crazy something that would only happen in the movies!
she who should not be named chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Love the story, I don't know if you're already writing another chapter, but i think it would be sweet, to have Tony and Gibbs have a talk, or maybe something could happen medically with Tony, nothing bad, but just a real heart throwing scare, or maybe both! I don't know this isn't my story, but i love it so far.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
I loved how Tony came back and no one noticed. His way to tell them was so Tonyish.

Now listen, stop mouthing off, and just listen to them until we can make a move, or you'll get a bigger headache from the biggest slap I'll ever give you. Got it?" Gibbs would do it to if was the only way to get Tony to be quiet.

I loved Gibbs going all protective of Tony and wanted to take the beating since he was shot. Then thinking of himself as a parent towards Tony. If only he would tell Tony that he thinks of him as a son. I think tony need to hear and know that.

So sad when Gibbs was crying over Tony thinking the worst. But his voice and command helped bring Tony back.

Poor Tony stuck in the hospital celebrating his birthday when he doesn't want to. Then to know he will have to do it again better when he out. Doesn't Gibbs know he does like to celebrate his birthday. If he did he should of tired to stop it.
Net Sparrow chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
I was so excited that you have written a sequel. I am still hoping you will manage to wrap it up and have the story completed. It is really a pity if your well done work stays discontinued. I would love to read a happy ending.
TeamDiNozzo chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! SO GOD! It's been awhile since you've updated though...PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! :)
sundarkeyes chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
this fiction is really great... I enjoyed reading it... thank you so much :D
deidi chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
hey this is a great story! you should have gibbs and tony have a talk or something.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Omg could it take me any longer to review? Lol

YAYAY! *dances*

...

wait now that you've updated that probably means i should too...lol

loved it
Ann chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I hope you haven't forgotten, or given up on this story. I would like to know what happens next. Please update soon.
donttouch chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Hi there. Oh I simply love this SO so so much :D Well, I have a few Ideas. Tony is like...well Tony. And he has some really shitty experiences with birthdays and stuff, maybe he had like...three birthdays, and his parents adopted a kid, and they didn't celebrate Tony's birthday because his father told him it was nothing to celebrate, but they celebrated the adopted kid's birthday. Or maybe Tony's mom died on his birthday or something? Just ask, I'm full of sickly sweet ideas :D

your humble reader,

donttouch
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Yay for updates. I suppose I can forgive you for keeping me waiting on this chapter since you didn't kill Tony. Next chapter please!
NickTonyK chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
How long was Tony out of it? Liked this chapter. Maybe you could do a nice recovery chapter, Tony can stay with Gibbs! You can never have too many of those! Or maybe Tony can develop a serious infection since his immune system is not what it used to be! whatever way you go, if you update, I will read!