Reviews for The Short Straw
jesterod chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
awww it always so sad to see a good story that hasent been updated in this long i will put a alert on it anyway in hopes that there will be an update
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Please write more soon i love poppy and this is the best story yet its soooo cute!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
This is quiet intresting, you should update soon.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
please update soon!
Amber Jae chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I like how Aberforth keeps showing up everytime they turn around.
1derland pixie chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
CUTE!
choirsinger chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
u should update more!
Scorpia710 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This should be a Humor to! A goat named Minerva, Lol I bet the real Minerva dosen't like that! Lol :)

Maybe Harry should play matchmaker? (grinns evilly)

Ignore my spelling I know its awful, :(

I think the second chapter had a lot more charecter in it then the first, will Poppy adopt Harry in later chapters?

Update soon!

Mryhcx
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great begining! I have read very few fics with Harry and Pomfrey.

It will be interesting to see how this one turns out!

I hope Harry and Pomfrey get along alright.

I am glad that you like Albus/Minerva fics, I wasn't very happy when I was told that Dumbledore is gay in the books, Albus and Minerva 4ever! LOL :)

Update soon please!

Smellycat710 or Mryhcx
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Nice, and hope you continue this one day, just the idea of Poppy being a guardian sounds nice to me, and makes me wonder what Harry could learn from her in his personal growth.
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
interesting. UPDATE
teddylonglong chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
A great beginning of what seems to become an interesting story - Please update soon...!
Kaitylen chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
This is funny...I love Poppy Pomfrey so much...she's such a great character and I wish that she had much more parts in the book... (:
Element's Sole Protector chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
OMG!

I'M BACK!

Hi, Alexannah, it's ESP. Ah, how wonderful it is to find another good story of yours...I loved the drawing straws thing...and once again, I need to ask a favor of you.

Could you recommend me any stories you might find that have Harry and Albus as close as yours? My WoMD (War on Manipulative Dumbledores) has only increased since finishing DH (in about 24 hours...(brags)), so this would be really appreciated.

Oh, and...MOST likely my first story will be called Trouble in Innocence. Sh!