Reviews for HalfLife
jpgFury chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Nooooo - seriously, how could you hook me in with such a great story and then just drop it?

This was such a pleasure to read and really engaging! I loved your ideas and the plot progression was at a great pace. Please please please tell em this is finished somewhere else... Please...
Daklog73 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
I have only just found this story and I like it very much.

It's been quite a while since your last update, I do hope you finish. It's one of those things that need to be finished.

Thanks so much for what you have written thus far, I'm praying for it to be continued.
KrimsonNightFury chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
*flails* Come on, you're killing me here! I must know what happens! Don't give up Jazz, keep fighting! Megatron can't win again! ;_;

I swear I've lost count on how many times I've reread this fic, ya gotta update soon! Please please please!

Also, I'm curious on how and if you're going to tie in RotF, would probably make the story longer, but oh well, it's an awesome fic and I absolutely love it! Update soon! 3
Blume chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
wow! The Drama! what will happen to Jazz now? and who's the new possible Autbot? perhaps *eyes glinting* ...Prowl? _*
8Ice8 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Oh man, things are getting(well got) serious here. It will be interesting to see how this goes since Jazz agreed to go. I can't wait to see the conclusion to this. I'm still wondering what's been up with Mikaela.

Exciting, exciting. Keep up the great job! ]:3

P.S. Sorry for taking so long to review this chapter. ;;
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Wow, i was really getting into this. Its wicked.

The whole Jazz coming back to life...BUT...with Megatron in tow! Cool!

Hope you update again soon : )
Loke0 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I love this! Update! please! :D
Kittona chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
very cool story. Poor Jazz though...
jazzbot8907 chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
awesome!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Poor Jazz...he's not going down without a fight that's for sure! I'm almost scared to see how this all ends!
Dreamer's Way chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
OH

MY

GOODNESS! _

I just love this! The whole things has me on the edge of my seat. Each chapter just leaves me with wanting more. I just couldn't wait to click the next chapter button until I got to the end (so far) I just know the next chapter will leave me screaming in joy...or crying...or maybe both.
SheWasFlying chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Poor Jazz. . . stupid Megatron. Haha, I'm hooked! Two thumbs up! Looking forward to updates! _
8Ice8 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Awesome to see this updated again. Very good chapter.

Of course everyone was figuring that Megatron would not be happy seeing Sam. It will be very interesting to see where that goes.

And now Jazz is out? Very interesting to see where this goes indeed. And what's with Mikaela? Obviously something is going on with her. Can't wait for more, you are doing an excellent job. ]:3
PrancingTiger86 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Absolutely loved this chapter, certainly gets you wanderin about what's gonna happen next. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next update!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
like this one and would love to see it being continued!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »