Reviews for Babysitting Bella
Annie chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
this is really good you should right more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You should add to it is cute.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Coalesced chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
How about you do one on Emmett, since he was the one who created this potion. Nice story :D
pupp63 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
you should deffinetly write more and u should write them watching the videos and see edwards responce to his video and bella to hers and put more chapters of little edward :)
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Cute story
BellaWannabe chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was really good. I think that you should do a Baby Emmett, Jasper and Alice but perhaps make a chapter per day because babies get up to loads. Loving the stories though!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
you should do one of emmett as a little kid, they were good but they need more details about the days they were five :)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMFG! hahahahah! that was 10x better than the last one. u r awsome my frnd!
Evelyn08 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This one was cute too. But what happens with the time inbetween both bella and edwards transformations as five year olds back to their normal selves? and what is exactly on the tapes?
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was good. I just think that you should stretch the stories out so it's not a one shot because when it's a one shot it goes by pretty fast.
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
You should do it where each member of the Cullen family turns into a 5-year-old...Jasper would be funny!
HANNAH chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE! MAYBE EVEN AN EXTENDED ONE... LIKE EMMETT MADE THE POTION DIFFERENT AND YOU "CAN'T REVERSE IT" BUT CARLISLE COMES UP WITH A REMEDY ABOUT A MONTH LATER AFTER EMMETT DOES IT TO EVERYONE IN THE CULLEN HOUSE. AND BELLA. {{OFCOURSE}}

I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT!
Blue eyed vampwolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
next you should give Carlisle the potion!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 1 . 9/28/2007