Reviews for Old News
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
"Oh, she couldn’t condemn the actions of the two teenagers that had made the news." I think you mean 'condone' not "condemn". To condemn them would mean she disagreed with and blamed them for their actions. To "condone" would me she agreed with and approved of their actions in killing their parents. So she did not "condone" the action of killing their parents because she could never do that to her mom and George as other options such as leaving the country or moving on someplace else were options.

:) Otherwise, not bad.
pheobe p chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I just found this story and I love it. I hope you are still writing LWD stories!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
l-NonToxic-l chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
So cute! I loved it.
Bessyboo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is cute. I'd love to see a sequel/follow-up, where they "come out" to their family and classmates.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I loved it, and it wasn't something I'd read before (excepting the fluff and the forbidden aspects of it all, of course); but there was one thing that kind of bugged me: the dialogue. It was interesting, and it got the point across very well; but it was too . . . formal. Trust me, you aren't the only person who's written modern-day, Canadian teens like they're 18th century, finishing-school students. I've found a similar issue in countless books. I just wanted to point that out; I hope my criticism made sense, since it was wholly subjective. Other than that, the story was pricelessly fluffy, and you should keep up the good work.

~ Oasis

Post Script:

Thank you very much for your lovely review to "All it Takes."
JMisLB chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Well...

That made me smile and squeal quite loudly. ]

It's adorable, I love it!
Mrs.Williamthebloody chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This was absolutly adorable and you are in no way 'God-awful' lol.

"you come over here, and give me the mandatory I Just Heard I Love You for the First Time sex"

My favorite line of the whole thing! Yay. Great story.
mysteriousblue chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That wasn't THAT fluffy. lol It was good. :D
Aqua88 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ok, I gotta start out with: I only read half of the story. I liked the writing, but once I got to the dialogue, it just didn't seem like Derek and Casey.

And No, I didn't think it was fluff. I've seen Way more fluffier daseys then that. Haha.

Anywho. I did find the beginning quite enjoyable though. And both of the Authors notes? Sheer genious. I loved you said if you owned lwd it would not be a kids show. HOW TRUE! PUT IT ON THE N BABY, LETS DEGRASSI IT UP! (Haha, man I never give reviews like this)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
ok so as you know i LOVE your stories! especially 'To Have and To Hold'. and even though you wrote fluff ill forgive you this once:P ONLY IF YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY SOON! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! and if you need a beta i will help, i might just be confused with some of the old english lingo. PM me back if you want, and anyway great job again:D