Reviews for When the West Wind Moves
theoldandthenew chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That. Was. So. Sad. I am on the verge of tears. Great story.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
omg. this is pain i am feeling and my body had the chills.

wonderful and beautiful. loved it. thank you
Atir chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This has got to be one of the most bittersweet and beautiful one-shot fanfiction I've read in a long time. Please, do write more !
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This maybe the most perfect peice of fanfiction I have ever read. I put Sting on and you did beautifully. I loved every bit of it. It flowed smoothly and cried when they exchanged their vows. Thank you so much for writing this.
supermantou chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like it very much and I want to translate it into I?Hope u reply soon
rivendell88 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Excellent! Very nicely done! I'm still hoping HHr can still come true in Book 7 though. )
Kostami Amino chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
it was... tragically beautiful.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great job on this one! One of the best in detail I've ever read! Keep it up! Have you seen the new movie yet?
fleeting.ideas chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
had child listen survive living seeking what ifs is not this will till death the - fin

; ; ; ;

A very good story, sent chills down my back.

An elegant portrayal of a single afternoon

though that afternoon was a climax, showing the relationship and essance in all earnest.

A fitting end, and a neat package, with heavily descriptive passages.

Though, I must say, some of these desired and demanded a second glance and maybe a re-reading.

well done :]
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is amazingly beautiful. The images, and god, the feelings you put into words, they're perfect. I really can't find a single thing you could do to improve it, and would be slightly offended if you did change anything. This touches every person at some point deep inside, that person begging for bliss and love and, well, everything outside of chaos and destruction. You are truly talented. Thank you for writing this.
naniek chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Loved the beginning! I love sap, and you made the ending full of real emotion even though it was sad and wistful.(Sorry I can't get over the need for everything to end all perfect and happy. mehopeless sappy romantic)
Angel de la musica chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was beautiful. Sad, at the end, but beautiful all the same. I wish I had such a command of words and emotions in my writing. Well done.
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my. That was wonderful. I loved your writing style, and the plot wasn't even bad. It was very well suited with your writing style. The characters weren't too OoC, and I thought that sometime like this could even- ish- happen.

SwishAndFlick31