Reviews for My Boy
Daphne Kathy Goodman chapter 1 . 2/1
I think you did good job on this!
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So much captured in something so little. It was short and sweet. :) very nice
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Touching, but Ben did have kids. One who was a Loyalist and the story's really kind of depressing.
Sarastro the Queen o the Night chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really REALLY hate to do this to such a great story, but Mr. Franklin was married to a woman named Deborah, and had three children with her. I'm sorry, I'm just a picky history geek. I really love this, I really do, but I had to. I just...I'm sorry.
Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009

How sweet! Will you add stuff, or is it a one-shot?

~ Blaise Skylark
Fictionjunnkie chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww, it's so cute! I havn't seen this show in years, but from what I remember, there was a definite father/son relationship between him and James. Good way to describe it in such a short passage.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hm, rushed and short, but this was nicely done. I've never paid much attention to Ben and James' relationship, but now, I'm touched by it. ;)
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Cute. I know in the series Ben had no children (which sucks because at the time the story takes place, the real Ben Franklin was living with his daughter and grandchildren), but in real life his children were as follows: William (who betrayed the family by becoming a loyalist), Francis (aka Frankie, who died of smallpox at age 4), and Sarah (aka Sally). I only remember the name of one of his grandchildren for sure: Sally's son Benjamin. But I think William also had a son whom he named after himself. I've actually seen Ben Franklin's grave, as well as that of his wife Deborah and his daughter and son-in-law. All four are right next to each other in the Christ's Church graveyard. You have to pay ten bucks to get inside, but you can see Ben's grave through the bars.
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I Thought it was time to stop for a while reading British shows i love this shows i think this story is cute
mister big chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Actually,you got that did have a ,during the Revolution,he happened to not only be a Loyalist,but the Royal govonor of New Jersey!
punkrockstargrl101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was so sweet! a lot of people think james was about 6, but really, he was older. great job!
rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
nice short and cute drabble i like what it's saying here ]