Reviews for two halves of a whole
loveuseth chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story! 3
beckylovesgigs chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just too damn cute
Crystalline92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This one was very well written, and the story-line was great. I really liked the part where Rei and Tala finished eachothers sentences.

So, I think you should continue this
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I liked it a lot.
Shada917 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
REally cool dynamic between Tala and Rei. Definetly something i haven't seen brfore. Good job!
lalalalala chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I think you should continue this. it's a cool story and I like that you mixed up the entire family like that!
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
You know what...Tala and Rei being twins does sound like t could be logical...They do have some of the same facial features in the anime.
Timberstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I really like this story. I added it to my favorites list. Ray and Tala are twins o.O now I didn't even think of that. I liked the whole finishing each others sentences near the end of the story. Also the purring thing too. Well gotta go. Bye.

- me neko
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
its a completely bizarre storyline, but it was handled so beautifully that it was very easy to overlook. Very well done. you are a very talented writer.
silent.destiney chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow.. I love your FF..

It's exactly how I like those things to go... Tala, Rei, Kai and Bryan... I always loved those four.. Xd

The relationship between the four is really good described.. I like the fact that Tala and Rei gave each other nicknames... Neko and Ala... ha.. really cute...

I'd like it, if you'd be writing a sequel or a next chapter to it... because there are few stories out there I like this much.. Thanks for uploading it.. I love your story, already linked to my favourites.. XD

Bye, yours