Reviews for And What Art
eve997 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was amazing! Your writing style and sense of detail makes everything seem so real, and you do an awesome job of slowly turning Sam back into the Master. I always loved readin and writing about characters who go insane, it's just so exhilarating because you can pretty much do anything without consequencing the story. Loved this so much :)
miss-cold chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
wow! So well done and incredibly terrifying, you've caught the edge of sanity so well.
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This is great so far! I'm gonna read it all and gonna favorite it!
cirana chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
gd fic
Stefan the Vampire chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Interesting twist to the Life on Mars story, but where did the Master get a TARDIS from?
ag793g2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh wow!

This is brilliant - a real Master-piece. :-D

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. :-[

But no. This is fabulous stuff. The speech is perfect, and that's one of the hardest things ever to get right. Love your description, vivid and original.

It's a great idea, as well. Someone over at TRA once mentioned that they knew what really happened (ignore the end of TLOTTL) They said that once DW had captured the Master, he really put him into that machince to make him human, implanted him with some false modern memories and thoughts of a coma and dumped him in '73!
Merrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I read this at your lj, I reviewed this at your lj, but I can't help but read and review it again. It truly is a lovely dark little ficlet. :D There needs to be more like this.

-Merrie
Mo1881 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh well done. *claps*

I'm both a LoM fan and DW fan. This is a great fic... well thought out and executed. You sent chills up my spine. Bravo!
teethlikedog chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. There's such a sense of menace to this piece, a constant underlying threat, and the way the whole story builds to the inevitable conclusion kept me absolutely riveted. Sam's struggle against the darkness within him, his confusion and loss, are beautifully handled, and the climax with the THC (nice alternate name for the TCE!) is chilling.

Beautiful use of language and tone, and a perfect, horrifying ending. Best "Sam is the Master" crossover I've read, without doubt.

(adds to favourites)
AngelaBennet member chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I like where this story was going, I wish you'd slowed it down more, and spread it out amoung different chappies, but well done.