Reviews for Kyuubi the Btch
Kazeshini chapter 23 . 6/13
I am just so amazed by this story. I've read a lot of canon fics, but this by far manages to capture each of the characters' personalities the best. Anyways, I absolutely love where you've gone with the story, and even though I know its really hard balancing pleasing your readers and living your own life, I hope you manage to pick this up whenever you get free time. Me and a hundred others would really appreciate it!

By the way, I appreciate the way you've made them so animalistic at times. I mean, they're teenage males who've grown up as ninjas, learning to fight and kill. Sometimes it bothers me that authors don't take that part of themselves into account. Love everything :3
If its not finish then will those two be together and have more children? I hope so. It is so cute
GoTherka chapter 15 . 4/12
This fic is really great. But I guess Naruto isn't really aware he is growing a child, it did not sink in, I can't imagine him risking miscarriage because of his own stupidity and stubborness if it did. I think he is acting selfish right now, but on the other hand we all know he could not be still while others fight. That's exactly why Naruto is not suited for pregnancy... Both of them are real idiots xD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 4/12
While i hoped Sasuke confess back, i guess the "you're mine" thing and the kiss still work. (since he only ever confess his love in his mind and on sleeping Naruto)

And Naruto all growling and saying "you're mine" back was great!

Equal possessiveness is important!

Their jealousy, Sexual tension, was really really painful to be read!
Damn!
I'm glad they more or less make up in the end.

And Ahou still Sasuke's frienival (friend rival - LOL).

Wish they would kill Danzo later but without become enemy of Konoha.

Let Sasuke know the truth!

PLEASE CONTINUE IF POSSIBLE!

THIS IS TOO AWESOME BEYOND WORD!

THEIR RELATIONSHIP STARTED FROM 12YO GENIN BEFORE SHIPPUDEN IS ALWAYS WHAT I SEARCH ON SASUNARU FIC CANON VERSE!
YOU ARE AMAZING!

THIS FIC IS MY HAPPY PLACE!
Rose chapter 23 . 1/27
Utterly brilliant...
...you are an absolute treat, my dear.
Happy New Year's! Hope you've been having a great one so far. Xo :) Ciao

Ps. Truly miss you, Cher and hope your doing well.
deadmanluffy chapter 23 . 1/26
Ok i will start this off by stating that i am a strait male with almost no interest in this genre as a whole. that being said taking away the subject matter the stuff with the fox the male preg and all that plot stuff this is one of the best love/romance story's i have ever read on this site or any other and for that i must commend you. and even thou i normally avoid male preg this was a very well done rendition and i find my self with nothing to complain about. honestly although this story has been left unfinished were you left it actually works very well as an ending and if you just slapped a complete tag on it as it is i would have no complaints. all in all fantastic story and thank you for writing it
d'wannalogin chapter 23 . 1/19
Sigh...would ADORE an update...is one of my favorite fanfics...kinda wish you were still writing or at least on the site still...even if this is sooo far away from where Naruto eventually wound up ending I still love it very dearly...
FuyukoAme chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
(XD) OMG! IM DYING OF LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE A VERY GIFTED WRITER AUTHOR-SAN! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Rose chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
This story is incredibly very well-written and I hope you continue it, cher! Please, don't forget about your loyal fans and this amazing story, my dear writer! Your immensely talented and it would be a shame for you to not finish this enthralling story, cher! I know you haven't updated in a while and it's already 2015, but you know what they say: hope springs eternal. Good luck and can't wait to read more! Xo :) Ciao
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
tell me when thu uchimaki baby is being born cant wait for the steamy sex scene
LuluM10 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
This is a great story. I wish you will pick it up again. I would love to read more of it.
Itooshii Koneko chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
It's a shame to leave such master piece without an ending. It was perfect at every aspect.
I know how life gets in the way of writing, with work family and friends, it's hard to find time for hobbies as time consuming as writing.
But please, if you ever find free time, please continue this fic, things just started to get juicy.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I'm crying right now
This is not okay!
0oLucifero0 chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Nice! Next time though add a little more detail too the sex and people would be drooling!
Crystalzap chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
this was great! I almost stopped reading when Sasuke left Konoha but I'm glad I didn't! All the emotion was easily felt and as much as I wanted them to be more... fluffy, they are much more in character than most stories with this pairing.

Well done! and I really hope you continue this :)