Reviews for Kyuubi the Btch
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 2/13
I want to continue this story I really want to but...it's not even completed and I know it never will be...so I'm stopping here...since I don't want to get completely addicted to an unfinished story that will never be completed...
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 2/13
Awww Naruto came and slept with Sasuke in the bed and cuddled the Uchiha I think it was good for them because their both so lonely they needed this...this intimacy...this feeling of not being alone...knowing someone is there to wake up to...it's like they were practically living together..Naruto should have just move in with Sasuke it would have been good for both of them...Sasuke was so sweet soothing Naruto's pain from the cramps...so Sasuke thought Naruto looked good in the Uchiha's cloths and wore the Uchiha crest well...Sasuke felt comfortable that Naruto is wearing his family crest and felt that Naruto should be the only one aloud to wear his family crest...3...Sakura seemed jealous about the clothing but she didn't have to hit Naruto so much! (Naruto is so adorable getting all horny (hot and bothered) over boys and wanting to be around kids and babies (like a mommy!) Why is Naruto so adorable!) So Sasuke had touched Naruto while the blond was helpless and having a wet dream...and he had enjoyed it even got a bit aroused Sasuke's just denying it..he's in denial.. (I wonder why Kakashi is so upset what's going on with him..?) Holy shit i love how possessive Naruto was of Sasuke especially when Sakura was touching the Uchiha...I just don't like how Sasuke is such an idiot and couldn't see that Naruto was being territorial of him not Sakura! (Oh shit I didn't expect Naruto to molest Sasuke's stomach while the Uchiha pretended to sleep...finally Sasuke realizes he enjoys being touched by Naruto and it makes him hard (arouses him) but will be accept it or will he keep denying it...?) Sasuke didn't have to go crazy because Naruto touched his stomach look what he did! Poor Naruto had to be tortured by Itachi..trying to protect Sasuke...I'm so glad Kakashi got there...I just wonder what Itachi made Naruto see... (YOU HAVE TO BE SHITING ME! SASUKE LEAVING WITH OROCHIMARU WILL JUST HURT NARUTO EVEN MORE! There better be a time skip!)
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 2/13
Awee Sasuke see's Naruto as his precious little brother! The Uchiha is so worrisome, possessive, and protective of Naruto...I just fucking love how intimate and special (Joking around so openly, holding hands, crying in front of each other, sharing big secrets, hugging..) Naruto and Sasuke's friendship is! (Yay I fucking knew Sasuke beat the shit out of Kiba! I'm so glad he did!) XD The fox did come back and kept trying to claim Naruto seeing Sasuke as the competition! (Poor Naruto and Sasuke not being able to sleep and having nightmares...at least they find comfort in eachother...it's so cute that their so close as to even share a bed...and cuddle eachother...)
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 2/13
Why is Sasuke stalking Naruto now? Is he worried? Awee he's like a protective big brother! Also I don't know why but I think it's cute that Naruto was wearing his tampons and is all moody... (Kiba and Ino were so curious as to what was happening with Naruto...and if it was true but Kiba had no right to say such hurtful and mean things to Naruto the poor blond has been through enough already!) XD Kyuubi called Sasuke Naruto's mate heck even Kyuubi can recognize that Naruto and Sasuke have something going on! (I like Sasuke so far he's like an over protective big brother it was so sweet how he was trying to cheer Naruto up (By getting in a verbal and physical fight with Naruto which made the blond feel better because he finally got all his anger out) and beat the shit out of Kiba for Naruto (which I'm assuming since he was so roughed up)..3..) Naruto is seriously very observant of Sasuke...I really like Sasuke and Naruto's friendship it's so intimate and cute! (XD is the fox back?)
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 2/12
XD Kyuubi must be in heat and the male fox smelt it taking Naruto away so he could mate Naruto...I can't believe Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi walked in on the fox trying to fuck Naruto! XD The fox was so protective and possessive of Naruto (his bitch)...XD Sasuke just threw the fox away into the woods and picked Naruto up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.. (Awe Naruto is so small and cute I just want to nuzzle and cuddle him! Also I really feel sorry for Naruto his period is affecting him he must be in so much pain...) XD Sakura implied Naruto is gay...oh and it's so cute how Naruto subconsciously pays attention to every little detail of Sasuke...and the fact that he's oblivious to it is adorable! (The actual fuck is happening I suspected 'heat' but for him to bleed and cramp up so bad...so I wasn't surprised when they revealed that Naruto was having his period...well I guess he is competition!)
Reader chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
I love this fic. Seriously, I do-

but Naruto's stupidity is pissing me the fuck off.

How dare he risk his fucking child ohMyGod
He agreed to carry it, so it's his fucking responsibility to make sure it fucking survives.

I can only hope he stops being fucking bull-headed. He needs to chill the fuck down.

It'd also be NICE if he told his (other) friends that HE'S PREGNANT so that they'd stop using him as a goddamn punching bag.

If I was his mother, I'd be beating the shit out of him. (In a fucking genjutsu, of course. Gotta make sure the damn child grows healthy.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Apologies for the rant. Your fic's nice, thanks for writing.
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 23 . 11/3/2017
I'm still crossing my fingers that someday, this will be updated! I have come across this story a bunch of times but never really clicked it because of the title. Hahahahaha very judgmental of me but I'm glad I eventually chose to read it. This is the closest to canon I could get and I really admire you for writing this kind of complexity. How you managed to portray both Naruto and Sasuke's characters are just so amazing, I want to read similar stories to this one. Makes me sad that this haven't been updated like a long time ago but I have faith that you'll eventually finish this. From the looks of your updates and chapters, you're a dedicated writer so yah hahahahha sht I don't even want to think of the other possibility of you not updating this anymore but I won't dwell on it because it just makes me sad like legit sad. Not joking.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Male pregnancy? Really? Go fuck yourself.
That's even more unbelievable than the superpowered zombie bullshit in canon.
hetaseven chapter 23 . 4/16/2017
If you so really not gonna continue anymore, although that means leaving all the mess forever unsolved ... at least those confession seems pretty satisfying enough.
Long Time Fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
good fics are far and few between anymore on this site (either that or I'm just too picky lol) so when I can't find anything good I like to come back and reread the few wonderful fics I've found in the past. It's been a good while since I reread this one, low key was hoping there'd be a surprise update since I last checked on it but I guess not :') maybe next time
Killua17 chapter 23 . 3/12/2017
I love it!
About time he said it!
Echodust20299 chapter 23 . 2/10/2017
I was thinking of this fic for a while, and decided to re-read it. I'm glad I did because you added a few chapters since I last read it. (Or maybe you already added those chapters but I totally forgot.) Regardless, I'm happy I re-read this fic and I hope you post those last few chapters.
eazy-kun chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
vampkitten81 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Do u plan to write more of this? I love this story!
tachiequillsluv chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Omg! I love this story so much! I know its been years but I'm still crossing fingers and hoping you'll finish:)