Reviews for Kyuubi the Btch
ennui deMorte chapter 23 . 3/20
Brilliant story!
kinz255 chapter 23 . 2/28
i love this story i have read many sasunaru stories but none like this the plot it so cool and the way u describe things. love how naruto is so damned smart to but no one can really see it and how u put that sasuke did stay still had to fight to protect what his this is beautiful but it looks like u won't finish it cuz u haven't updated in a while. hope u do get around to finishing it. 3
please let there be more to this story! This is so awsome!
Please update im loving your story :)
ItsCandyLove chapter 23 . 2/15
Please update I just love your story (:
Lady Artemist chapter 23 . 1/27
I have such deep love for this. The characterization of the story is fantastic and the flow and writing are great. I sincerely hope you update especially when the story is left on such a fantastic point.
melamariannie chapter 23 . 1/24
Ohhhh, so cute, he he, I loved, thanks...
kittiyloveranime chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
I miss this story so much...I wish it was updated so bad please come back to this story
aznyaoilover chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
Please continue!
alyssa and awesome chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Love the story... Read it all in one go... 2 hours of my life... And it was completely worth it! I know you haven't updated in awhile but please let this change your mind... UPDATE PLEASE!
Sakura117 chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
I love your story , it is simply one of the best Naruto ,Sasuke fanfiction I have read :)
Nara816 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
?...I am so happy right now...?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Loving your story so far. It's so masterfully written and a unique spin on the anime story. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
You just gotta love that fox.
AllThingsNaruto chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've got one word to describe this story and that's, Superb. Come back and finish it one day.