Reviews for Kyuubi the Btch
hetaseven chapter 23 . 4/16
If you so really not gonna continue anymore, although that means leaving all the mess forever unsolved ... at least those confession seems pretty satisfying enough.
Long Time Fan chapter 1 . 4/4
good fics are far and few between anymore on this site (either that or I'm just too picky lol) so when I can't find anything good I like to come back and reread the few wonderful fics I've found in the past. It's been a good while since I reread this one, low key was hoping there'd be a surprise update since I last checked on it but I guess not :') maybe next time
Killua17 chapter 23 . 3/12
I love it!
About time he said it!
Echodust20299 chapter 23 . 2/10
I was thinking of this fic for a while, and decided to re-read it. I'm glad I did because you added a few chapters since I last read it. (Or maybe you already added those chapters but I totally forgot.) Regardless, I'm happy I re-read this fic and I hope you post those last few chapters.
eazy-kun chapter 9 . 1/26
vampkitten81 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Do u plan to write more of this? I love this story!
tachiequillsluv chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Omg! I love this story so much! I know its been years but I'm still crossing fingers and hoping you'll finish:)
Thou shalt not fear chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
The great thing about this story is that I can see all characters act naturally, as if, this happened in canon. And for me, that is simply amazing; something that is rarely accomplished. I know that it has been long since you update, regardless, I hold my hope that one day you will finish this beautiful piece and satisfy the cravings that your readers show. Thank you so much.
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This is so funny!
2x2justfau chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
Awesome story!
Kazeshini chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
I am just so amazed by this story. I've read a lot of canon fics, but this by far manages to capture each of the characters' personalities the best. Anyways, I absolutely love where you've gone with the story, and even though I know its really hard balancing pleasing your readers and living your own life, I hope you manage to pick this up whenever you get free time. Me and a hundred others would really appreciate it!

By the way, I appreciate the way you've made them so animalistic at times. I mean, they're teenage males who've grown up as ninjas, learning to fight and kill. Sometimes it bothers me that authors don't take that part of themselves into account. Love everything :3
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
If its not finish then will those two be together and have more children? I hope so. It is so cute
GoTherka chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
This fic is really great. But I guess Naruto isn't really aware he is growing a child, it did not sink in, I can't imagine him risking miscarriage because of his own stupidity and stubborness if it did. I think he is acting selfish right now, but on the other hand we all know he could not be still while others fight. That's exactly why Naruto is not suited for pregnancy... Both of them are real idiots xD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
While i hoped Sasuke confess back, i guess the "you're mine" thing and the kiss still work. (since he only ever confess his love in his mind and on sleeping Naruto)

And Naruto all growling and saying "you're mine" back was great!

Equal possessiveness is important!

Their jealousy, Sexual tension, was really really painful to be read!
Damn!
I'm glad they more or less make up in the end.

And Ahou still Sasuke's frienival (friend rival - LOL).

Wish they would kill Danzo later but without become enemy of Konoha.

Let Sasuke know the truth!

PLEASE CONTINUE IF POSSIBLE!

THIS IS TOO AWESOME BEYOND WORD!

THEIR RELATIONSHIP STARTED FROM 12YO GENIN BEFORE SHIPPUDEN IS ALWAYS WHAT I SEARCH ON SASUNARU FIC CANON VERSE!
YOU ARE AMAZING!

THIS FIC IS MY HAPPY PLACE!
Rose chapter 23 . 1/27/2016
Utterly brilliant...
...you are an absolute treat, my dear.
Happy New Year's! Hope you've been having a great one so far. Xo :) Ciao

Ps. Truly miss you, Cher and hope your doing well.