Reviews for Kyuubi the Btch
human2wolf chapter 23 . 2/4
awesome story plz keep writing and plz updated soon this is really great
sorceress115 chapter 23 . 1/19
Hey, I know this hasn't been updated in years now, but I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this story. Would love for you to finish it, but even if you don't, thanks for sharing all that you have. Hope all is well and that you continue to write!
Moon Light Fire Kitsune chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
i loved the story
keep getting lost in the story it wwas a lil confusing to follow at the end of this chapter i got lost to but
the parts i could understand i liked
but naruto keep bugging me a little made it seem like he didnt care about the baby that he cared more about himself sasuke bugged me to
but not bag u did a good job
Labuser05 chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
Are you dead? 'Cause if you're not, could you please continue?
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Up date please. I really need to know what happens next.
Arcane Theorem chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Love, love, love this story. Out of all the SasuNaru Mpreg fics, this is by far the best one. Not only is it elaborate, well-characterized and exceedingly well-written, but the plot is just amazing and leaves one wishing for more.

The only problem I see with it is that it is unfinished (and has been for quite a while). You left off at such a lovely cliffhanger (confession scene) and I'm desperate to read the rest of it! Please, please, please don't leave us hanging longer than we already have been! I hope you come back to this amazing story and finish it sometime soon because I'm already missing it dearly :(
SinXCosX chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
Reread this! Still rocks! Hope you update and finish this story!
tmjay10 chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Awe great story too bad it's never gonna be finished
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I like the fox so much.
thedibonner chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
fujoshis fujoshis everywhere
ennui deMorte chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
Brilliant story!
kinz255 chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
i love this story i have read many sasunaru stories but none like this the plot it so cool and the way u describe things. love how naruto is so damned smart to but no one can really see it and how u put that sasuke did stay still had to fight to protect what his this is beautiful but it looks like u won't finish it cuz u haven't updated in a while. hope u do get around to finishing it. 3
Guest chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
please let there be more to this story! This is so awsome!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Please update im loving your story :)
YukinaUzuha chapter 23 . 2/15/2014