Reviews for A Taste of Sunshine
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
sweet fic. I love vampires fics
Kitten Meru chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow, I really loved this, great job! I love your writing style :)
SpiritOfSnow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
For someone who hates vampire stories your really good at them. Please write more.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So sweeeeeeeeeeeee I love it !
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
love it
Kaytopa chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
A well-written vampire fic. Hm, this *is* uncommon. However, most enjoyable. I'm really not into vampire fics generally, but this one was surprisingly alright. Kudos :)

Kay ;)
alia chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I've read most of your stories and I like the way you express yourself, the choices you make regarding the style, the plot, the characters and the turn of events. I've only read your short fics until now, but I found myself laughing my ass off several times, so I can barely wait to start reading your stories which have sequels. Although I've committed myself to Fanfiction for over a year, this is my first review; and although I've read some stories that will forever be imprinted on my soul, I never felt the need to actually express my opinion to any of the writers. Don't get me wrong: I admire all of you guys who make such a wonderful job at entertaining us (readers); that is probably because I, for one, could never write something like that. But, again, I want to tell you that your stories light up my days and that is probably why I kicked myself in the ass and got the courage to write you.

Now, to get to the matter which made me contact you. I noted that you said you hate vampire stories. I, for one, am a fan of vampire stories. And your "A Taste of Sunshine", although pretty short, made my top ten list. So, have a really great day and please keep us entertained!
Tajala chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was soooo great. My compliments.

Very Good job, like always.

Tajala
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
lov it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Yay vampire Harry! Great story! Very smelly and I love the connection between h/d
SamHAS chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
SWEET!

;-*
animaven chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Harry Potter is a Vampire ? And such a hot and sexy one at that. Like the new area from which to draw blood, you don't see that in stories about vamps. Neck, wrist, yes, but groin, wowee. Way to go Harry.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
that was hot... damn
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Arrrrghhhh i love vampires! But i love veela more...this is soo good!
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I liked the way you did this Harry is a vampire story. As silly as it sounds, this was more realistic. People are afraid of him and Malfoy is not washed up.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »