Reviews for A Taste of Sunshine
Byaghro chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You are one of the only fanfic authors I know who can capture SMOLDERING in a oneshot without it being rushed or hokey or flat out cheap & vulgar. You capture vignettes perfectly. It's not a whole story per se, it's just a snapshot but it gives enough information so the reader doesn't feel slighted, isn't left with tons of questions. Perhaps they're left with an "I want to see more of this hotness" feeling but not one where something didn't make sense or you feel cheated out of some vital piece of information. I am your devoted fan for life (in a non-stalker, non-creepy kinda way I swear) - if you ever have or ever do publish original fiction, please let me know, I'll be the first in line at Barnes & Noble to purchase a copy!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was wonderful! Read it on LJ. So wish for more!
shogi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, what do you mean you don't like vampires? I love vampires! Especially Harry vampires! Whoot whoot! You've done a marvelous job once again!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
yet another great fic :P how do you do it! lol!

keep up the brilliant work :)
MyOriginalIntent chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Loved it immensely!
SilverDragonWings chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very nice .

It's extremely hot and sweet at the same time. Keep up the good writing ;P

- SDW
IAteCinderella chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OH YEAH! great!

You should write more stories like this! xD

You know *cough* my birthday was in april.. eh... xD
Silver-Dragons-Daemon-Child chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
so cute, so sweet, so endearing, i love this _

-Toodles!
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love it.

I love how he didn't go bat-shit crazy when he became a vampire- that's always nice.
Feromone chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*squeels* that was so...cute..sweet just everything harry and draco are together so..PERFECT

waiting patiently for chapter 7
lilsteves chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow. For hating vampires you sure write them well! Great story!
starfloater chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Not a bad vampire one-shot. A steamy story from Cheryl as usual:)
Toxxica chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Tee hee. I do so love your smut, you write it very well;)
LunaSky chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
hehe. cute. i'm not a big fan of vampire stories either, but this was very cute.

...

Can't you write something bad? Sheesh! My favorites list is getting full just from your stories! hmph. lol :D

-LunaSky