Reviews for The long distance
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
damn tris really is a bad influence heheheheeh
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! What a fantastic one-shot. It just...you made everything from his insecurities to the phone sex seem absolutely believable. You really wrote a scene of an episode; I was watching while I was reading (and felt a little like a voyeur during both the conversation and the sex). Great job.
ohhlovely chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Please Please Please! add another chapter to this story, or make it an official story, long or short, just which ever this is so cute and amazing! I feel like this is how rory and tristan would be if they were to have gotten together during the course of the show! Nailed it perfect!
kylielink chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
it's great keep updating please.
lennon64590 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i've been meaning to review for awhile but i've been busy! i totally loved this story- not just because it was completely hot- but also because it was really really sweet too! tristan is so cute how much he misses rory and how he misses her in his bed not just for sex but for her scent and how he dished out compliments- and it was that much more important because they were rare- i would love to see a sequel to this story but i know how busy people are as i am so busy myself- but a sequel would be awesome ;)
bebe5975 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i love your stories please write more soon!:)
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow! Hot, loved it!
Ninaaa chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*bows to you*

*claps in hands and cheers*

*runs to a cold shower*

LOVED IT!
bananaslugg chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
can i please just say that tristan and rory are the cutest couple ever and you did an amazing job with this story?

k thanks
rangini chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
absolutely perfect!
yelloellow chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
:claps;

You should DEF. listen to Alizee- Moi Lolita when reading this fic.

It's awesome.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great story! Hot as hell.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow ...
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Very hot, and very well-written.

Reading your stuff is always a pleasant surprise in my day. Keep up the great work.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/17/2007