Reviews for Rin's Decision
cowgirl125 chapter 7 . 2/13
Aww why you left this for so long. Please update. It not tacky like sum of the outher Rin and Minato. I could see this happening. Don't give up on this brilliant story please continue.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Well, this'll be fun:)
Shelia008 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
wow... this is a really amazing story, is there any chance that you would continue?
chinookchick chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
plz update A.S.A.P...thnx XD
XBlindmyeyesX chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Awsome!, I love this couple lol...
Emm-N7 chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
FINALY!

DX

LOVE IT! NOW FOR THE OTHER STORIES!
DollyZilla chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
ZOMFG. I love this. I love the way Yondy acts in this... Poor guy, there's a lot on his shoulders in the fic, isn't there? And Rin too... Well, I liked this, very much!

PLEASE! Update...? ;_; The wait for ch. 6 is killing meh! (Lol, no, I'm not really wanting to rush you, please take your time. D )
KiraraKat chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
This story is very intersting. Normally I would not be interested in this pairing, but I like the the concept of this fic. Looking foward to the next chapter.
X-219 chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Nice! Upadte soon...
NanaTsunade chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
WOW!
NanaTsunade chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
I really liked this chapter, for the simple reason that you showed just how human Yondaime is. Good job. Keep updating, please!
NanaTsunade chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Poor Yondaime! BTW, great story so far. Very well written. And, what's with the grin on Kakashi's face? Did he figure it out already? Tried to read Chapter 3, won't show up...Help!
BananaPanda chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
E! Another great chapter and this one featured KAKASHI! Lol. Of course he's smart enough to figure out what Rin did... he's perfect after all. Hehe. Aww poor Yondaime, I think he's a cutie. I want to see how this is going to turn out. It's getting me all suspenseful(?). WRITE FASTER! hehe ;]
BananaPanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I don't really like Yondaime/Rin, but this is actually a really good story. It's sort of sad because they do lead such a harsh life and they need one night stands to help them get through. Loved the story, you're a great writer.