Reviews for Get Stoned
NB-a chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is so good. I just want you to know that I think about this story every time I hear Get Stoned... which is often, since that's my kind of music.

Very good, almost entirely typo-free, and a realistic and enjoyable read. Thank you!
StokxCore chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I'd rather feel pain then nothing at all. love that song.

I really like this fanfic. it's dark and angsty (and just a little bit pervy) with sadism and masochism and self mockery and it's awesome. Don't care much for the song in it, I pretty much ignored it completely.

and I can just see them having a relationship like that XD.
EstelleYS chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow, you really did it. One of the most dark angsty fics i've read so far. Really, good job. Storyline on drugs and "selective amnesia" was great.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Yep, I saw it. It actually kind of made sense. It's awesome.
As de Espada chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
awesome :D
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Red: *pokes a still uncounsious sasuke* wow itachi...you knocked him out pretty badly in that other review if he's still now awake yet *looks up at itachi*

Itachi: hn...review

Red: O.O oh yeah! i almost forgot! j/k i was getting to that...nice fic...i LOVED IT! its soo angsty and gloomy and twisted! hahaha! *wicked grin* just loved it! and i got a lil challange for you...i want you to try and top this story...make another orokabu fic but even more angsty, more dark, more girm and especially more creepy! think you can? *smirks*

itachi: *poofs her out of the review* gomen she has to take the kookies out of the oven before they burn, jaana
HubridBunny chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
“I changed my mind. I’m sick of not remembering my fun.” haha, i love that line. :D Orochi-kun makes a great seme!
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
LOVED THE FIC! I think that a song like Pain by Three Days Grace would have been better suited though.
Guardian-Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love it so much I saw the second one and had to read this one first great plot .
sound-sheep chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
yes... "i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"! :3

but poor por baby kabuto :[ *huggles* i could kind of imagine it happening, but i prefer the more 'cute' [if you can call it that..] side to orokabu. but it was really good xD
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is so far from dark and angsty P
Noble Fool chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Whew! I freaken adore this! It's just so...I dunno, crazy? Blah, what a weak word to use for this. Hmm...well, I love the sick, twisted relationship between Kabuto and his Lord Orochimaru and you did well writing it! Yay!

I'm kinda in a OroKabu craze right now, so I'm happy about reading this piece. It was pleasing to read. -
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You deserve a rievew for your last coment at least