Reviews for Loved By All
Treh chapter 12 . 5/22
Draco is totally OOC here (why making him so short? He seems to be rather tall in books), but well, the whole story is, since it is kind of crack fic, right? Nice and funny.
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 12 . 1/24/2019
Your Draco is hilarious. Great story!
LillyTigress chapter 12 . 4/13/2018
A wonderful pointless romp. It would make a very enjoyable movie - full of eye-candy and fluff. Like Draco's fried chicken it has no reason to exist except that it is just so damn yummy. Thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
I couldnt finished, Drago is far to OOC and girly for me to tolerate.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
That was HILARIOUS. Read it for the first time at 3 in the morning. Amazing
Windday chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
¡ Es un Fic Increíble ! Tu Draco es Adorable, Loco, Divertido... Uno de los mejores que he tenido el placer de leer. Gracias por escribirlo.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god... heart attack with noodles... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I'M DYING HAHHAHA
Sumi Anzu chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
You done fabulous job of humor, drama, and romance.

Luv the scene when harry tought draco was a slut and draco was seriously hurt when he pass out in the street.
Sumi Anzu chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Poor draco, he really love his sweeet.
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Oh, that explain why draco was runnibg on trainmill topless and dripping wet with water.

Lol at jealious! Harry with his werid thoughtof Brian had the audacity to sprinkle HIS boyfriend with water. Next thing would be cum
AlexiCyn chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I am not sure how I found this fic, but I am glad that I did. This was absolutely ADORABLE! I can just imagine how HOT Draco looked in his workout gear. And him trying to avoid the runner with the ass floss was just classic. Here's to Draco making the top 10 in the sequel ;)
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Crying with laughter now.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Loved it, thank you.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
LOVED Draco's prostate comment - made me HOWL with laughter.
orphanacccount chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Something just died inside me :(