Reviews for In The NotSo Safe Arms Of Itachi
Anti-excuses chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
okay hate to break it but i don't believe authors who make lazy excuses cause they are lazier than shikamaru so yeah. LOVED IT BY THE WAY ;) !
ian chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Poor Naru atleast Kisame will get his punishment
myheartisopen62 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Poor Naru
myheartisopen62 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
It seems Tachi is much nicer than he acts
myheartisopen62 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Itachi is a sadist. But I kinda like it. Its sort of cute :)
SOUHARU FOR LIFE chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Hurry Up Please! I really love this story and this is about the 5th time I re-read it! I want more, more, more! I just love it! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE write another chapter soon. *Puppy dog eyes*
Redskies1414 chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Awwwww I feel sad that u lied about posting a new chapter soon. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really extremely LOVE ITANARU AND THIS FUCKIN AWESOME STORY!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Ahhhhhhhh Itanaru is sooooo cute! :))))
skull-made-of-feathers chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
please say you have more!
Nut chapter 25 . 7/18/2011
I really love the story so far, I love your writing style and the plot to this story!
XxJrHazardxX chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
DAMN!I read the whole thing at once. And its damn good! Cant wait for your next update! Keep up the awesomeness!
claudea chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
oh man this was intense and can't wait to see wat happens to them and wat not i love this story and can't wait to read more
xTentenx chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
i loved it! i can't wait to read more!