Reviews for The Honest Truth
Thaila chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ed. Speak yo mind bro
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Wait, people are actually getting mad at this? LOL, how lame are they?

I love Edward (not in the fangirlish way but in a "Dude, you are so totally amazing and in character" kind of way) and I can totally tell that he is totally in character. xD (used "totally" a lot for some reason)

If people are flaming you 'cause of this, well, fuck them, man. They're just being stupid.

I don't like yaoi either and I don't really try to find EdxWin interactions. If anything, I try to find parental!RoyEd interactions (which Ed would totally hate me for), or just action stories. Or just cute little ficlits about the army family. xD

I agree with everything that Edward said.

You are an amazing writer. Don't worry about what the other people say! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
mr. elric? i-i have a question...no, nevermind.

~emma andersen.
SayoKathy chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Ah, Edward, you silly old geezer. You're one of those poor former-pretty-boy (although I bet you ain't a bad looker at whatever age you are now) fictional characters who simply can't accept and brush off the fact that fangirls exist and will exist until the goddamn end of time and beyond.

/Begin ditzy fangirl mode

Wait...ZOMFG! EDWARD ELRIC! ZOMFG IT'S REALLY YOU! CAN I GET A PIC OF YOU HUGGING MY ENVY PLUSHIE! PLEASE! I PROMISE I WON'T RAPE YOU IF YOU COOPERATE- umm...wait RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE while I run off and buy a disposable camera. *runs off in a random direction*

/End ditzy fangirl mode
kaami-kun chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
well whats your excuse? why do you go around saying what ed does or doesnt do in his sex life? for all you know, after the anime and the movie, he could have become gay. he could have found a way back, and fell in love with roy or somebody. so stop defending him if you dont know the truth. and just cuz u dont like Yaoi or shonen ai or insest, doesnt mean you have to voice your opinions to the whole fanfiction community! not many people actually care about what you think, and those who do wont write yaoi, shonen ai, or insest stories. so stick to those and stop reading the ones that clearly say yaoi, shonen ai, and insest IN THE SUMMARY! dont read something if you're just gonna flame!
afgunst chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
so i see you really hate the Yaoi pairings they make with you :P

to bad i love them XD

But what do you thunk of EdXEnvy?

i personally think it's adorable X3
Corath chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
This was awesome sorry it took me so long to read the rest of the chapters. Love how Ed blasted your niece that was fun and I couldn't stop laughing.
Hello chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
So funny! You know, literaly speaking, I don't think Ed or Al would of found this sight since they were born aroung 1905. At the end of the movie, it was stated that in 2005, Ed would be 100 years old. So perhaps they did find this sight, but do you really think, an old man can rant like that? Joking, but still, something to think about, :P
Velf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
So funny, laughed my ass off!
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Haha you really shot down Ed yoai luvers. ] True, EdXAl is sickening to me. But everyone is different and some people DO actually like that kind of stuff. Just let them read if they want k? It's really their preference. (though not mine or yours) But you get creative and original idea points! Way to go!

Ignore the flames. Like I said, everyone has opinions! I just thought yours was pretty neat.
asm613 chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
This is the most original idea I have read. Your brain must work in ways others don't. Well executed also. I enjoyed this story very much- as I have many other of your stories. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share with us.
Queen Vampiress chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
You are brilliant! I have no idea why people flamed this, if they read the author's notes they would've known you are no more an asexual!Ed lover than you are Edward Elric. lol. :D -Waves Elricest banner-yay for Elricest!

P.S. We should make a fan girl flag, with vultures on it, I love being a vulture! XP
Ellie chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Ha ha ha ha ha, this is one of the funniest things I've read in ages. Some of the reviews are really funny too. (whether intentionally or not)

I agree Ed's definitely in character, now once I've finished this I'm off to read some EdxRoy because that's always funny too.
Gali chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
~Throwing books on you~

Ed's gay, you can't deny it!

EdXAl rulez. :

~Super annoyed~
gdwiod chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
zomfg! Ed's on FF,net! lol but seriously, they're just fanfic k? cool yur jets hot shot! and yes we know that He and Al are now old but that doesn't really make a difference *takes quick break to read RoyxEd fic cause it's just so cute* I have an imaginary friend named Edward and he looks just like Ed from fma and he;s gay and his bfs name is Roy who looks like mustang...but I knew him before I even knew what anime was! weird huh lol
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »