Reviews for And A Child to Lead Him
Cainchan chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
great story. :-) I would love to read more from you. :-)
Cainchan chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
sam is fading away fast...:-( it must be terrible for dean to be by his side and that he can do nothing to protect his little brother.
Cainchan chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
there are no words for this chapter. It was really scary and sad and desperate and wonderful. poor sammy he is fading away fast. I like the scene you where writing sam with his vacant eyes - his mind far away by this little girl, who is haunting him. thank you for this chapter.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
wow excellent chapter. I could really feel the emotional pain sammy was in when he killed this little girl. It must be really bad to be the murder of a young girl, although it was accidently. Sam's soul is falling apart and Dean can not help him. This is really sad. (despite I really like stories about sam is falling apart (physicaly or mentally) and dean helps him and puts him back together - devil me :-) hehe. I hope you will write more such stories :-) that would really made my day. I would also appriciate it when you would write longer stories like that - you are a really great writer - so many of the readers out there would also really liked that. :-))
friendly chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
great job.. that was a great story
gretchless chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
aw, i am glad sam is okay and dean is finally gonna get some propper sleep !

cant wait to read the next dramatic terror you have coming !

till then ... bye !
Trish62 chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
Nice story, well written. Thanks for sharing!
JoyofReading chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
Good ending. I like the part when Sam was looking at Jess' picture. So sad really.

I look forward to reading your new stuff too.
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Amazing fic, I loved this one so much!
carocali chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Really cool story! The DNR paper was really a nice touch. Dean would never give up and Sam, and now he completely understands that.

Good job!

:D

Caroline
Apollo's Lady chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Excellent choice to use the DNR so effectively in Sam's healing... A great story!
carocali chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
That was quite a crescendo! I do hope they can explain away the craziness of the situation to the stunned doctors and that they'll assist in Sam's recovery.

Cool idea! Can't wait to see how you end it!

;D

Caroline
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
Well I thought it was a good way to end it. I'm glad in the end Sam remembered Dean. I can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue.
friendly chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
good job..can't wait for the epilogue
gretchless chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
sam's awake and knows who dean is ! the chapter was great !

cant wait to read the last one !

bye for now !