Reviews for Visions and Nightmares
Elanshaw chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Very good story. Love the Dean whump!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
please let Dean punch Sammy out in this next please he so deserves it.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
please tell me, there is some Ellen and Jo coming into this story. maybe with Dean unaware that his father is dead, least at the moment, he might be willing to try something out with Jo if you know what i mean. *Grin*
biketest chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Hahaha! You had me at Good Will Hunting! 3
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
I loved it *-*

The demon torturing Dean was the best (do you think I'm to sadic? lol)

I really liked it, thanks for sharing and congratulations, sweetie.

Kisses ~

Sushi Chi chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Good story. Great plot. Glad to see that you had Dean have some of the side effects of ECT (the memory loss and all). Personally, I think it could have been written better, it seemed to move slightly fast at time, but over all a very good story. Glad I read it.
Darthnikki chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
What a fantastic story I'm glad that you had Missouri being nice to Dean I really wanted to smack that woman with her spoon when she was arsey to Dean on the show! You are such a talented writer I love your stories can read them over and over!

Would you consider doing an AU story where John maybe adopts the boys after rescuing them from a deranged parent who's possesed by a demon and he saves them? I just can't do the writing part get the ideas but never know how to transform them...think you'd do a bang up job of it x
nurple-girl chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Great story! More, more, more. Definate more Dean whumpage. Some demon whumpage would be good too. Love the emo/mother hen Sam. Bobby rocks! Missouri is cool too. Can't wait for the next story. Get cracking film princess!
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
more Dean Whumpage *lovelove*...dont mind if you write one

or not cause then the next new one can still be more about

Dean and angst _
AquarianNightSky chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
A third installment sounds great! A werewolf story with major Sam whumpage. Maybe some angst about the chance of Sam changing. Sounds good to me. Get to work! :-)

DeanBean chapter 17 . 8/9/2007

I am still sad that this story is over but i would love a sequel,

You should defiently bring back Bobby and Missouri and without a doubt some hard-ass(in this case fine)Dean!Whunmpage :D

I am so-so on bringing the deamon back - I think he is a cool villian and all but i think the board is lacking in some good werewolf stories so i would love that :D

JoyofReading chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
I'd love it if you did a trilogy. As far as whumpage, I'm all for it. As for who, I don't care I like it whether it's Sam or Dean.

Good Luck and I do hope you do that trilogy!
AquarianNightSky chapter 16 . 8/9/2007
Another job well done. Wish the brothers could have really kicked the demons ass though. At least Sam got that siren though. HOpe to read more from you in the future. If you want, check out my stories.

Alek Kuhn chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
This was so good. Both stories. I wish you would write another one! TT_TT This really rocked though!
DeanBean chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
That was a great story,

I loved Bobby being all discreat about the hug - he was quite sneaky in this fic :D

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »