Reviews for Centaur Childer
Ayano Arisato chapter 1 . 1/5
I'll be honest with you, I'm not going to continue reading this story because I just can't get into the centaur dynamics. That doesn't mean that I don't like your idea, quite the opposite actually, it's ingenious and obviously well though out with a lot of research and effort put into the writing. Your writing style is fabulous and the story reads very well. Though I personally can't get into the story, I hope others read this wonderfully composed story as you explore and expand the characters and plot.
I wish you the best,
Ayano
Summer chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Wow, you are a amazing writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Cool story! Update soon
Esrelda Snape chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
This is so good. Please update soon. I love this story. :)
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
I've never heard latten until my computer read it out loud for me today. It does sound beautiful and I think adds to the story giving it a richness that I've never come across before. I will enjoy listening to the rest of this wonderful story.
lazyiguana chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
This is fantastic! Not only is the storyline wonderful, I also appreciate the fact that you decline the Latin (one of my largest peeves about fanfiction). Thank you so much for making a fellow Latin geek happy! I enjoy the comments as well; the footnote about centaurs had to make me laugh, speaking as someone who had to rewrite her Catullus translation because it wasn't "crude" enough. (I don't understand why people tend to think that Latin is dull!)
Mirage chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
i like it how Close those two Boys are, that Draco and his Family still respect the old ways!
i also like that he is not Buddy Buddy with Ron won... not in the same house to. ravenclaw is not a bad house for him
ist nice that Hermine learn, and this faster as bevor, she learns to stand back to inform herself bevor talking again with Harry, she observes and does not do as if she knows all...i mean she learn latin and informs herself about magical beings good Girl, maybe she can become something like an friend in the future...
nice is also the Little "fight" between Severus and Harry, he learns to see him as his own Person, who is not as stupid or cruel as his father but more like his mther lily so maybe he will become a interesting teacher and word fight Partner for him and maybe something like an uncle?

really find this Story interesting and love Pairing with beginning dominant draco who respects old ways
Maja chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I like this story, but I've noticed that it's not complete... Yet. I do hope you get around to finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Carino anche se il latino rende un po' difficile la lettura
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
So will hermione eventually try tobe sponsored by someone to learn more about the old ways? Cause I have the feeling she might just by the way she mused in the last part of this chapter. I also can see her doing that to gain knowledge the little bookworm that she is. I kinda hope she becomes friends with harry and draco cause while she was bossy she was a better friend to harry than ron ever was.

Also, and I don't want to seem pushy or rude by this, but are you going to continue this story sometime? I just wonder cause id's been s few years since the last update and I really love this (and all) of your stories and want to see what happens next.

im taking a classical mythology class and we covered athena today and the teacher briefly mentioned the lapides and centaurs because of the artwork on the Parthenon and it reminded me of your story so I decided to reread it. Still love it after all this time. So please will you let us readers know what is happening with your stories? Even just an author's note will makeme happy.
The0Wolf9Gurl chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
your stories are rather good it would be nice if you continued them ..
SerpensPrincess chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter waiting in anticipation
Cremx chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I know its been 6 years and all- but this story desperately needs to be finished! Really hope to see more from this story!
LandlessLord chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I hope you'll update, but seeing it's 6 years since the last chapter I have little to no hope to see this story end