Reviews for Live and Love
thebestoftimes11 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
this is an amazing story! your writing style is perfect, this was just flawless. I absolutely loved it!
Xxshadows99xX chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
This story was AMAZING! I reallly enjoyed reading this story!
koneko zero chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
That was... I want to say beautiful, although with all the pain involved I probably shouldn't. Incredible? Touching? I'm sure you get the idea. Thank you so much for writing it.
Rainack chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
Wow! That was incredibly moving! Greg and Nick are both such incredibly strong people, and you portray them perfectly!
Rainack chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Poor Greg! I'd like to kick the you know what out of Derek myself.

I too am a huge Koontz fan! He is an awesome author! I love the thought that Nick's favorite author is also my own. :)
Jirel chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
This was a beautiful story, thank you for writing it. I really enjoyed it. And I love that you mention books that you like in your stories so that we can check them out ourselves.
YourFaceLooksFunny chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
wow. just... wow. your an incredibly talented writer, and this is the only fic to reduce me to tears. im not usually a fan of The Love, it has to be a really well written 'fic for me to read it all,and I can honestly tell you that I read every single bit of this fanfic and I didnt get bored of it once! I loved the ending - I think it was nice to have such a happy ending seeing as what had happened to Greg was so awful. hoped derek got a life sentence ):

very well done! :D
liljanie chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
I have to find that book and read it. I like Dean, and have read some of his books. But those words, especially abut the Grace and the Miracle... Maybe it's not too late, maybe it's never too late :)
Trinity Esperanza Draconis chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
This is probably the most beautifully written fic I've ever read. Not once did I loose interest, and though I personally can't relate to what Greg went through, I think this can help people who can, whether that was your goal or not. I loved how you didn't make it easy for Greg to trust again like most authors do. I think you really captured the mind set of how someone in that situation would be in. I'm looking forward to reading your other fics, and am praying that the book you refered to is real and I can find it. It sounds inspiring. If you havee the time, I would love to know how you came up with such a complex story line and how you made it seem so real. If you can, e-mail me at sakurablossom90 aol . com. I would love to hear what inspired you to write this.
angelvamp92 chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
wow, this is THE best story i've read, and the ending made me cry.

p.s. where can i get the book from?
Always-A-Friend-Never-A-Lover chapter 16 . 11/24/2008
Oh My God...

Do you...

Have any...

Idea how...

BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME THIS STORY IS?

I cried several times! I even scared my brother in the next room by screaming "OHMIGOD!"

Do you understand how well you write, how much emotion you bring into stories, how much I want TO HUG YOU RIGHT NOW?

In fact, I started the story late last night, got up early to read it, went to schoola nd just finished it. I love it! This should be in a hall of fame or something! Please please please please continue writing! I am so going to read your other stories!

To a Brilliantly Amazing Author,

A-A-F-N-A-L
Reine Sumabat chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Lovely. I just found this story and absolutly loved it! Full of love and hardship for the two boys. Awsome.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 16 . 1/2/2008
I never reviewed this chapter! So sorry. But I love this story and I love your ending!
shdsoa chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Omgod absolutely love the story. Could stop reading it. Didn't stop to do anything else. It was like reading on my favorite book were you want to take the book with you everywhere but obivously this is the internet so I couldn't take it with me whereever i went lol. Its been a long time since I got so deep into a story. I cried a lot reading it though. I already have my own soundtrack for it lol..."Stigmatized" by The Calling...I dont know why but it really really reminds me of this story...maybe its because it was because it was the song playing when I read this I really don't know but the lines "We live our lives on different sides. But we keep together you and I." and also "If I give up on you I give up on me" really remind me of the way Nick looked after Greg. I really really enjoyed this story. thank you for the wonderful story. Really liked the ending and you know what I think I might buy myself a copy of "One Door Away From Heaven". thanks again for the great story.

x
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 16 . 10/27/2007
Awe, I'm sad to see it end, but that was a really cute ending. I didn't listen to anything sad and I was amazed at the impact of the story. :)

awesome job!