Reviews for Minutes To Midnight
PussInSandals chapter 6 . 8/6
Please continue writing
Can you write chapter seven? This is soooooooo good, and I hate cliffhangers!
Gamewiz94 chapter 6 . 4/8
when will you Finnish and will beast boy kill anyone ?
ZacniteU chapter 6 . 2/1
Continualo porfa, es muuy bueno
Betsy BowTie chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
UPDATUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
The Fiction Wizard chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND EVERYONE AFTER YOU! : (
The Fiction Wizard chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
This is so good! I really enjoy it! They should make a Teen Titans: Trouble in the Us or something!
Just an observer1 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Just started chance and ten this and I must say you are not mediocre in the least please finish this it is very good.
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
come one, you can finish it.
All of your followers know you can.
It's a great story and I really want to see an end to it.
Amber chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
lol I love you I just motherfuckinglove you I just don't know what else to say anyway love ya this was great hope you make another sequel soon bye for nw as alwys thx for the fun signed amber a bb raerae and titans fan 4 life:)
amber chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
well made it to five on e again i'm sad its ending but i'm gonna be happy when I get the relief of knowing hw this ends at least I hope I do I love your story so much both of them its been such fun I hope to hear more of your work soon:)
amber chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
you discipline yourself way to much you know that right do says you're annoyed fans who wish you would just shut up and realize how great you truly are at this! lol sorry nother rave moment I will hv to talk to my beasty soon he alwys clams me down i' love that silly grin of his:)
amber chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
love the intensity and dang is this story getting depressingly tragic i'm just glad that raven and Beastboy are ok:) anyway please continue us supporters love you to much for you to just give up and quit nw were all here for you dude so keep going k peace:)
amber chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
your sis is probably just jealous you know siblings they'll do anything to get one up on the other and trust me I know I have to sister just ignore her and keep writing your really good at it ok genius?:) srry bout the sarcasim so raven of me huh lol?
Amber chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
previous fan of chance nw dedicated to the sequel great so far I can't wait for more:)