Reviews for Minutes To Midnight
Random reader here. I'm in my early twenties right now. Full of nostalgia, I went searching for teen titan fan fiction cuz they won't bring back the original series and I believe the new series to be complete shit. I stumbled upon you writing. I would love to see how this ends. But I also see that you really don't have heart in it anymore. Im still going bookmark this story and come back to it every once in a while. Because this is really good.
xzx chapter 6 . 6/13
I really really liked the book, I loved it, but you neeeeeeeed to finish it I. Honestly don't think I can make it if you don't. ' - '
AHSobsessed chapter 6 . 2/1
I loved teen titans when I was in high school (I'm 27 now). Apparently I will always be the nerdy girl cuz I still love it lol. I just read the first part to this story and haaad to read the sequel so bad that I didn't even review the first one before read in this one...that's how good the first one was. It left me wanting more! Which means you gotta finish this so I don't die from suspense! Loved, loved, loved the first one, same with this one, and now you gotta tell me what happens with my 2 favorite characters, raven and bb! Lol sorry for the long review but for real, good work with these! And please, please, pretty please finish this :)
emma chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
UPDATE U DAMN LITTLE SPYCHO lol i didnt mean it :D
PussInSandals chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Please continue writing
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Can you write chapter seven? This is soooooooo good, and I hate cliffhangers!
Gamewiz94 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
when will you Finnish and will beast boy kill anyone ?
ZacniteU chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
Continualo porfa, es muuy bueno
Betsy BowTie chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
UPDATUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
The Fiction Wizard chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND EVERYONE AFTER YOU! : (
The Fiction Wizard chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
This is so good! I really enjoy it! They should make a Teen Titans: Trouble in the Us or something!
Just an observer1 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Just started chance and ten this and I must say you are not mediocre in the least please finish this it is very good.
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
come one, you can finish it.
All of your followers know you can.
It's a great story and I really want to see an end to it.
Amber chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
lol I love you I just motherfuckinglove you I just don't know what else to say anyway love ya this was great hope you make another sequel soon bye for nw as alwys thx for the fun signed amber a bb raerae and titans fan 4 life:)
amber chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
well made it to five on e again i'm sad its ending but i'm gonna be happy when I get the relief of knowing hw this ends at least I hope I do I love your story so much both of them its been such fun I hope to hear more of your work soon:)