Reviews for The Soft Side of Captain Jack
MiniCinnamon chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
The first ones not even three months old and they're already working on the second one?

Good luck Lizzie, you're going to need it.
EmziBob chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
loved it :) this particular line cracked me up, i was in hysterics for about 10 mins :

(it amused Jack when he realized that he basically does the same, just bigger and with a ship)

brilliant. :p
Sraelynn chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
lol guess what? i tried to add this to my favorites and SURPRISE it was already there. i wondered why it sounded so familiar. guess its been a while since i read it. oh well i still love it!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
very cute! :)
kstar26 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Totally loved it!
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Te ending was so sweet! Aww! I willdefinetly add this 2 gave next time I use my computer NOT my cell phone.
Amber-Jade James chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great storie! loved every second of it!

Cheers

AJ
ainsley chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
oh i enjoyed it all right
mydirt09 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I loved it
KikoTakahashi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww that was cute.
FireOntheSeas chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
You kept them very much in character. This was so cute, especially the first chapter when he was hugging her stomach and saying she was all his. That made me laugh. And of course the hat part makes you wonder if this is all going to happen all over again...
Mania-Is-Bliss chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Especially the first chapter!
J chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
ive always rooted for this pairing. when i first saw the movie, first one that it, seemed like there would be a romance between them, then they made that elf be in love interest.
foxboro chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Lovely little story - very well written. I think you've captured all of the characters just right! Well done you!
Joe-nasGirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2009