Reviews for Kimberly's Run
Muzzlehatch chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
That was good. Saw LR back when it came out, but have forgotten most of it. There was another film at the time called "Wild in the Streets", where the US is taken over by teenagers and anybody over 35 is sent to concentration camps.
Muzzlehatch chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Looks like Kim was given a Havelock hat to cover her hair. It was described thus at the time: "As it is made sufficiently large to cover the neck and shoulders, the effect, when properly adjusted, was to deprive the wearer of any air he might otherwise enjoy."
Ninja Master chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Another awesome ch!
Ninja Master chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
They met Box cool!
Logan 26 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Very awesome!
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Very epic! Maybe Kim's friend should have become a runnier then.
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I hope Will dies!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Very awesome crossover! I haven't seen the movie in years. I wouldnt mind reading the Logan's Run series.
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sweet crossover!
mimi chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Please go on the story was amazing
Shrike176 chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
Good fusion, interesting roles for the characters and I enjoyed the way Kim and Ron come to realize their feelings for each other. Liked Ron as part of the rebellion, always more to him than meets the eye. Ironically, with Kim and Ron running the risk of being members of the rebellion they actually have a chance of growing old together. This may be the first story I've seen with Will Du that doesn't portray him as incompetent, corrupt or both.

Good story, hope to see some more fusions from you in the future; maybe KP/Alias or KP/Untouchables? Just a thought, keep it up!
soulman3 chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
A very Kim/Ron enjoyable take on a classic movie.