Reviews for The Daywalker
iflip4dolphins chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Hey, here's the amazingly grammatically correct iflippy!

To review.

Anyways, I really like waht you're doing with this. It's a nice play on the whole 'oh, the Hyuuga clan are vampires' thing. Very nice. I applaud you.

On the flip side, I'm having trouble following along, simple cause you are missing a bunch of punctuation. Makes it hard for me to read. That's really the only flaw I'm finding in this story, so far.

If you'd like, I'll be your beta and fix all your grammatical and punctuation issues you've been having.
itstehchibiness chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
YESUH hinata was introduced! well to kiba that is! YAY! and omg she's a vampire! lol imma have to re read chapter one! XD silly me! or maybe he misstook her for one? idk lol anyway great chapter! once again be careful of those mistakes...and dont worry i make those mistakes all the time.. like right here lol... but then again this is a review and my spelling dosent matter much _ XDD! :D wellpz continue when you can!

ja ne

itstehchibinesd
itstehchibiness chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
very very good :D! some grammar and tense errors every now and then.. but nevertheless this story is great! cant wait to see what happens next!
itstehchibiness chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
:D Me likes a lot! :D
Overfrozen chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
NO, not the cliffhanger, anything but the cliffhanger, evil person you!

Putting that aside for a moment though, I love it. The suspense building up through the entire chapter and learning more and more about Kiba and his father is really interesting. What I'm wondering about though, is what Tsume and Hana was going to do, and why there are two kinds of vampires... Questions only you can answer, so hurry, hurry!
Jekito chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT OFF LIKE THAT! er . . . sorry . . . but I was just so into it and I knew it was going to be good but I didn't expect it to be that good! It made me laugh and it made sit at the edge of my seat and and it even had heart breaking moments. All I have to say is that you are the best writer I have ever read from and you are even better than actual writers that publish books, and all i have to say is that you inspre me! I must become as good as you one day! Thank you.

AHG! I can just picture everything you wrote perfectly! hu . . .

thanks and UPDATE SOON!

NOT LIKE LAST TIME!

sincerily, suke-chan.
Jekito chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Hello! O.O I luved that story! You have so got me addicted. I am the writer of Don't Let Go and I just want to tell you I might not continue it any longer. I haven't got any reactions from people since chapter five and that was my best chapter. I'm really sad becuase I think I am a failure as a writer.

On a happier note: I luved it! I'm definetely going to read more! MUHAHAHA! You are my hero! well, luv ya lots.

Kiba's-public-butt-scratcher, just saying hi!

I'm making the world better!
fklasdfj chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
cool
PersianLady chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
cool. Normally I hate vampire stories, but not this one! that one will be on my favorite list! :)
mutt24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
well done
Overfrozen chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Yay, you updated, I am so happy I could dance! This chapter is thrilling, exciting but yet slightly mysterious: what is Kiba and Tsume hiding from each other? I also have a lot of other stories, trust me, but I really don't want to fill up this review with my questions which I am sure can be answered later, when instead I can fill it with nice words of how much I love this story! Seriously, this far, it is brilliant, BRILLIANT! Keep writing for heavens sake, I'm hooked!
inuzuka pau chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
yeah! very good! i read the first chapter a month ago, and i was hopingo for the next one! wez, i thought you abbandoned it. i hope you can continue very soon!
Furlix60 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I like this story a lot! Very original and well written! I love how you wrote the action scenes; I find very few good action scenes! Love the story; can't wait for an update!
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow! it was really great! your writing style is amazing! I think your grammer isn't that bad but sometimes you write too much detail which makes it kind of confusing to read...but STILL! your plot is amazing and i cant wait to c what happens next!
Overfrozen chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is a very exciting story, which seems very promising indeed. You write beautifully, and the plot is original.

I cannot wait for another chapter!

Oh, and by the way, your grammar was very good, with very few mistakes, which were minor indeed.