Reviews for Eyes as Green as a Fresh Pickled Toad
ginnypotter1596 chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
Wow, Ethan seems really long-ago like. I just.. For me, it's really only been like a day or two, maybe three, since I read about him. But the story is so long,it seems like it really was a year, like in story time. I haven't really read Ginny's Hogwarts yet, but it sounds interesting. Wow, it's really over. Eyes.. is.. over? The words sound so foreign to me, I cannot comprehend. It was a good ride, and now it's time to get of and board another one.
Farewell, Eyes.
Forever and Always
Alyssa G.
A.k.a. ginnypotter1596
Cuddles! *Mmmmmwah* Kisses :* I will miss you, Sierra Charm.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I vould also like to add that I was, in fact, awesomely right. The necklace was not made to protect a Gryffindor, but the person that the Gryffindor loved. #awesome And yes, that was me. ginnypotter1596/ Alyssa G. :) Congrats on all your hard work. Love this story.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Lol, I haven't even read it yet and I know it's going to be good. But fan fiction is entertaining. I've spent the last three weeks of my summer reading fanfics.I don't know how I stumbled upon the beautiful world of fan fiction, somehow through the movie Pitch Perfect, if you ever seen it(it's amazing), and I've grown quite fond of Dramione for some reason, and Jily, of course, since I'm reading this (obviously.) But I just want to say you are a brilliant author, I've loved your stories, and I will be horribly sad when it's over. I do appreciate the lengthy-ness of the chapters, and when you really think about it, you have, your readers have, and I have, come a long way since that infamous ink-spill.I would love to read anything you write. (By the way, I don't think your name is really Sierra Charm, is it? That would be a great name to use in writing, like J.K. Rowling used JK, instead of Joanne, and Dr Seuss. What's the term for that? Anywho, I'll be looking for your name if you do decide to write a real book. Someone once said fan fiction is pointless, I believe? Wonder who it was, they must be really smart. ;)
Forever and Always, Alyssa G. (Yes, that's my real name.) On to the reading of the actual chapter, then.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
I will eat you if you beat me. Lovely. Smileys! Love the story. I'm so sad it's gonna end in a few chapters:( But smileys for all your hard work that's been keeping me entertained :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :))))))
ginnypotter1596 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Useless? Maybe. Interesting? Funny and shocking and strange? Enjoyable? Yes yes yes and... No. Lol j.k. YES! Smileys all around! :) :) :) :) :) :)))))
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Maybe (and this is probably what you have on mind for future chapters, I don't know) that the necklace protects the woman married to a Gryffindor, just how Godric Gryffindor intended for his wife. So rather than protect his daughters and granddaughters, but the affections of his sons and grandsons and so forth. Is that wrong? Am I horribly off? Is my logic stupid? Maybe, maybe not. Ahh well, I shall continue reading and find out. You're a lovely author, and I enjoy your stories very much so. Lily and Ginny Potter 4evr! I guess that's it then. #bayareachick #californiagirl! Lol I don't know why I did that, I don't have Twitter or Instagram or anything where they use hashtags. Do they use hashtags on Twitter? Anywhore, that's all, continue on with your life, and I hope I bring smileys to your day by reviewing! :) :) :) :) :) :)))))) PS, lol the boy she loved...
... to kiss
ginnypotter1596 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
(Yes, that ginnypotter1596 gmail.) All I have to say is... Best. Pun. Ever. I've always wanted someone to say, Seriously, Sirius, but you have outdone my expectations. Thank you. Just... thank you so much.
Anna-Lucille chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
I honestly wasn't sure how O felt about this story at first. It was so different from the cannon that I almost didn't continue to read after your AN in the first chapter. That being said: I am thoroughly impressed. The development of the characters was brilliant, original, and entertaining. The fluff wasn't overly done most of the time. All around it was a great story. I don't know if I really liked the fact that Lily's mom survived and I can't really give you a good reason as to why I think that. Melody's character almost drove me up the wall but I still love her anyways. A little part of me died inside when you finished the epilogue like that with Melody but I think I will survive. So. Five years ago you finished this piece and if you happen to be reading this - Props to you for a bloody brilliant story. I'm glad that I was able to find it and read it.

-Anna
the one that follows chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
I hate Melody... Yup she started the fight and if I were Lily I would just give her a hard slug in the jaw.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
im not sure if ive read this before
bbbeading chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that "Eyes" is my absolute favorite fanfiction. Your absolutely wonderful writing style, as well as the way you grew with the story makes it all incredibly alluring and addicting! Having read this story for the first time when I was younger, and then coming back to read it again and again, this is actually the first time I've reviewed sadly enough. But i hope you realize how gifted you are for writing, and I hope you continue to do so! I look foward to reading your work in print :)x0x0
xKaylaDianex chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's A Really Great Story And I Like It...But I Can't Read Ut Because Lily's Not In Gryffindor...I'm Adding It To My Favorites Because I Like It Though
alleykat2011 chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
Oh my god! Fremantle? That's where I'm from. I'm actually in freo right now. Hahaha. Sorry, I just get excited when fanfics mention Australia or the authors are from there, and no one ever mentions freo.

Have you been there/lived there?

Or just googled places in Australia?

Also, this is so well written! Im actually jealous of your writing skills.

Haha, you should feel proud I reviewed. I'm normally way to lazy to review... (don't hurt me!)

So, yeah, I really like this story, it's so different from the rest! You're actually really creative! I like the necklace, and the characters, and the realist emotions and traumas... (eg: Lily after she lost her family, or Mimi and Sirius's relationship and their learnt love for each other. You're an amazing writer.

If you want to reply, don't use my fanfic email. I had that when i was six. Use (another embarrassing email address...)

xx

Katrina

P.S. Sorry about my pen name. It's pretty lame. Another old/embarrassing thing.

Oh, and the spelling/grammar errors are because I'm on my iPod, which is extremely hard to type with, and your lucky you can read any if this.
WhereIsMyThumpThump chapter 26 . 1/5/2011
Wow, your story was amazing and truly an epic tale. It was so long! I really enjoyed reading it and the plot twists and turns were really intriguing. All of the marriage talks were really fitting, seeing as everyone was dying and you want to hold on to the love you have. The Melody and Sirius thing is weird, they are obviously suited for each other but cannot their own heads out of their asses to see the potential. And then Melody gets engaged to Lucifer Malfoy! Well anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story and yelling at the characters when they did stuff wrong. I will definitely add it to my favourites list.
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »