Reviews for Long Haul Coda
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Woo Hoo! I was quite ecstatic when I discovered that you did a follow up on your previous story. And, this one was just as impressive as the last. I liked how the brothers didn't get all sticky sweet, Charlie's confused but determined to help Don, and, of course, just the right touch of humor so the story doesn't get too heavy.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awesome continuation to the story! I loved it :)
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aww that was cute (if you find that weird its because I am totally a phsycopathic person so don't worry about it) lol
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Excellent followup to your other story. Thanks, Beth
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Nice work. I enjoyed the dialog between the brothers. Poor Charlie still has no clue as to what brought this all on, either.
50boys chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This was perfect. I love how the boys communicate so much with so few words. I started reading your Supernatural stories and ventured into Numbers, which I also love. Could you please start watching Prison Break? I'd love to see what you could write for Michael and Linc. Hah.
JMaire chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Poor Don! Heaving bosoms can be dangerous!

Those too boys are too good looking to be let out in public without a chaperon.

Actually, Don, your work is about the only time you two get together; I hope this is addressed in Season 4.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Heehee. I knew there wouldn't be only one. I'm glad. This was wonderful! (see? new adjective. LOL)
merryw chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Beautiful piece! It was very realistic and very well done!
macberly chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Poor Don and the Breasts from hell! LOL!

I am glad that he and Charlie talked. They crack me up with all of their dancing around each other. JUST TALK! lol!

Thank you!
newgal chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great follow up.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So glad to see you added to this. Such a wonderful brother's moment. You always give us the best. Thanks
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
What a great follow up. I'm loving the whole brother to brother interaction, Charlie caring for Don and him finally saying how much he hates the pancakes!
Lush chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Heart warming, Fraidy. Very heart warming.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 7/16/2007