Reviews for Potter Twins
Bookie429 chapter 9 . 2/22
Why did Dumbledore call Buffy Miss Summers if in this story her last name is Potter
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 2/6
I srated to read this and realized it is Just Harry Potter with a tag along and no originality. Too bad it had potential. I am going to bale
Quill chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
I have to say I prefer Dumbledore's reaction to the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean earwax flavour in the film to his reaction in the book. This is fantastic thanks for writing/typing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think you will find that "Lilly" is actually spelt "Lily" like seriously do your research! Such an Anderson! (Sherlock reference).
SimsFanatic chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I love this story and I think you're an epic author.
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 9 . 5/1/2014 called Buffy Miss Summers not Miss Potter #confused
daracorey chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I was wondering why dumbledore referred to buffy as miss summers when her last name is miss potter, otherwise the chapter was wonderful
Xanderhunter chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
So far a good story, only one minor issue I have with it is Buffy's lie in the bathroom, it was a nonsensical lie, she told the truth but said it was her not Hermione. In the book it makes sense for Hermione's lie because she at least didn't want to admit she had been crying.
slayer99 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
one mistake where dumbledore calls buffy miss. summers where the rest of the time she's been miss potter. really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
cool love it
Shaybo27 chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Nice story ;) Onto the next one! :D
Alexis chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
The story is ok, but I really don't like how you follow the movie instead of the book. Didn't you read it? It's so much better.
piltad chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
I don't know it is a cross over I really want to read. And it is an interesting idea and I really want to see where you go but at the same time I don't know if you're meaning to do it but your turning Harry into this background char. I don't know I am getting the feeling that this is going to by an OC Buffy story that takes over the HP universe. I don't know where your going with this and I will keep giving it a chance but get the feeling this is going to become a Buffy and Hermy story and some background chars only but time will tell.
Confetti Storm chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Unfortantly, I'm too lazy to log in, but this is my pen name above. Great story by the way! On to chapter two!
No Longer in Operation chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
that was awesome!

ur now one of my favourites!

u know, I was just thinking while I was around the middle of this chapter; "why don't they talk to each other through their minds?"

And then they jus started talking w/ minds

Iluved th story