Reviews for Potter Twins
kuraitja chapter 15 . 6/4/2017
every time i read about Dumbledore's bullshit reasons I get annoyed. also how did he know about the touching burns him part, they did not tell him that.
kuraitja chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
why did they call her miss summers?, i thought her name was Potter.
Member whose tv chapter 15 . 4/25/2017
Dear Plato,
My name is Linda. But on here I am called ArtemisAzkadelliaRika. Now so far I've read the 1st story in the Potter Twins series that you've written and out of all the chapters I only spotted two mistakes When
Egelle chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
This was great i hope there are more
Egelle chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
I know i have been reviewing a lot but you put 'your fater left this in my possession' then buffy said it was her moms
Egelle chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
This is also really late but I think you should change it a little and have elizibeth/buffy do something
Egelle chapter 5 . 3/13/2017
I think it was a good idea to keep them together all the other books separate them
Egelle chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Wow portkey! Cool!
Egelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I know this is really late but i love this. If you haven't already made another one will you please.
RandomGirl47 chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
That was a great story
Bookie429 chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Why did Dumbledore call Buffy Miss Summers if in this story her last name is Potter
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
I srated to read this and realized it is Just Harry Potter with a tag along and no originality. Too bad it had potential. I am going to bale
Quill chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
I have to say I prefer Dumbledore's reaction to the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean earwax flavour in the film to his reaction in the book. This is fantastic thanks for writing/typing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think you will find that "Lilly" is actually spelt "Lily" like seriously do your research! Such an Anderson! (Sherlock reference).
SimsFanatic chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I love this story and I think you're an epic author.