Reviews for Seduction 101
Yes...just yes. _
Nope93748191p chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
love it!
me malum chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
So the first part was pretty hot (who wouldn't want to watch Squall being seduced?) and then the second part just had me cracking up- I thought both were great, if for different reasons.

Definitely no disappointment with part 2.
S-I-D chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
When do you continue? I sometimes come just to look if you wrote the story further...its so hot...and I would love to know what happens next between, Seifer and Irvine...
CryHOg chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
can't remember if i reviewed this. but if i did, it's very kinky still! XDDD
Dragon Born's blood chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Had me giggling once more. BTW How is the wedding between our favorite FF pair in the Magic Universe you made?
Sir Shirkin chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
o.o the long awaited next chapter. Love it! yaoi next chappy? Yush? ;3
Faoiltierna chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I must say, it was nice to get some closure :-)

And I thought it very charming that Seifer was following his script faithfully and nothing went as planned...and it turned out all's well at the end! LOL :-)

Excellent! :-)
ProRegamer1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I swear you've written this so well you sound like a pro yourself. Seifer and Irvine are a bit lengthy but nevertheless still a hot pairing. keep writing .
KarelaTheRedHawk chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
that was really good. i really really hope you decide to write a sequel.
darkprincess36 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
HEY! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN IRVINE AND SEIFER? I really wanna know. Did the seduction work?
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*chuckles*

Wow, that was pure fun!

Thanks for such an awesome stress relief~

PS Please, read more magazines before you go to bed. Getting ideas for writing is better than having no ideas whatsoever. Writer's block sucks.
ElizaJean87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Such a good story! I love how Zell takes charge, and Seifer & Zell's roles are kind of reversed. Now what ended up happening between Seifer & Irvine, anyway? Hmm...
CryHOg chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i really wasn't a huge fan of Squall and Zell pairings... but after reading this... i... think i might make an acception! good work, kiddo! 3 well, um... i better go take a shower now.
Porsche-Cash chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
whoa so hot, naughty and wickedly fun, good job