Reviews for The Dive
Morgan262 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Beautifull
InkHeart17 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Okay I'm seriously getting depressed with the perfect moods these songs let you set up the chapter with.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. Now this is an artful songfic! These can go very wrong, but yours flows and works with the lyrics in context instead of making it dialogue. It's a song she remembers. And it clings to canon even if Bella's intentions aren't the same. Love this first chapter.
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! it twas so sad
GoodyGoody23 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
I love the description in the last sentence. Please update soon, it was very nice.
blackjack17 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Wow that was really sad.
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
OKAY

YOUVE GOT TO UPDATE NOW
analia331 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
this is so sad, but it captures the feelings really well. post more soon.
deathequalsoul chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
gosh, that was so sad. it made me cry. not usually so emotional and stuff, but that was really sad. was that the end? do they save her?

-mc :]
tora.of.the.sand chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING! please update when you can! i cant wait! )
sakurabloom1124 chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
please, please, please, update soon this story is so intense i must know what happens!
Hakkai'sHerFavorite chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
Fanastic work! I usually detest songfics- and as it is I skip the majority of the lyrics, sorry- but you have so much talent I just couldn't ignore this!

The integration of the lyrics isn't amazing (though I admit I'm biased), but you made them at least weave themselves into the thoughts of each players with a minimum of those cliched "Edward was listening to his stereo and the song fit his life SO WELL!" things. I'm usually even averse to the '_ listening to their iPod' plotline, but you definitely redeemed yourself in the conversation between Alice and 'Bella-' I'm glad!

Your shining moments exist in the sentiments of the characters. What Edward's going through is a pretty rare occurrence, and not a lot of people can say that they'd be able to empathize with him. However, in your descriptions of the physical aspect of intense emotion I am completely enveloped in the world of this story.

Summary: Less obtrusive lyrics- just use one or two lines that fit perfectly! The best times were where they were used as Bella's thoughts. More actual narration by the characters- those make your story what it is, and most people can tell when lyrics are meant to boost word count and simply skip them.

I hope this helps a bit- I'm very impressed with your style, which is apparent in your other fics as well! I'm looking forward to a new update!

~ Anna
amsrule chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
i love the way the song fits perfectly with the story parts! well, excellent job and plz udpate soonz!
blackjack17 chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Your chapters always make me want to cry. They are really good, but to sad.
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 7 . 8/25/2007