Reviews for Summer of Independence
Yaw613 chapter 18 . 3/18
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Sorry if I am annoying you with my reviews it's just that I really like your story a lot.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 3/18
What a great way to shop! :)
Gina chapter 18 . 1/16
okay, I read chap 6 again. Funny no one ever said anything to him about the phoenix being gone. Of course, the phoenix didn't actually belong to the testing center so I guess it makes sense.

I like that the man was open minded enough to be shocked but not dismissive of the info Harry shares about Dumbledore
Gina chapter 18 . 1/16
That was brilliant! I'm so glad there is a sequel. Even better, it's complete too ;-)

Quidditch camp was awesome, Hermione was a great twist, LOVE what happened to Ginny (Harry is too nice to Ron and Molly) and OMG Fawkes and Beauty!

Questioning Harry walking out of testing with Beauty. Looks like I need to read that chapter again.
raging fire storm chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
not sure if it's different with USD or if the exchange rate was different (and that's what u used)...but isn't it 2 dollars to a pound and not 2 pounds to a dollar?
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
I wish I knew your reasons for saving Dudley but not Kreacher.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
Why do I feel like that last line effectively jinxed his weekend?
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
Yay! I love the flow of this story! And how Dudley's sudden change of heart actually makes sense.
tag0 chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Actually, you've got the currency exchange rate reversed here. On July 30, 1996, the currency exchange rate was $1 USD to 0.642647 GBP (Great Britain Pounds). So $50 would be equivalent to 32.13 pounds.
Mintley8 chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Interesting & different, i line, thank you x
jchangpa chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Hmm, it seems to be another Hermione bashing crap story. By just making her act as the imbecile Ron is bad and stupid. Not a good start.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 9/29/2017
So Dumbles gets off? All the different types of theft, line theft, heritage, money, etc, the seats on the wizengamot, the Granger heritage, the lies, the deceit, the child abuse and endangerment, the binding of a phoenix, the illegal incarceration of Sirius, the forged wills, ignoring the wills, and on?
grovepjp chapter 18 . 9/22/2017
Bukama Stealth chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
you know the second I read the brain-who-lived I thought Harry should say, "Well you can be my Pinky then." followed by the theme song with Hermione changing it to: They're Pinky and the Brain. They're Pinky and the Brain. One is agenius whose also insane!
gutenacht chapter 1 . 7/26/2017