Reviews for Summer of Independence
CarolsSister chapter 17 . 9/25
So basically Molly and Ronniekins get a free pass, just like Draco and Severus have been getting from Dumbletwat - not much of a deterrent from being repeat offenders.
CarolsSister chapter 16 . 9/25
Is it worth betting that none of the money-grubbing idiots will be allowed into the Prewitt family?
FlowerChild23 chapter 18 . 9/22
This was really good. I loved that one of the characters was from Arkansas.
Tarlach chapter 12 . 9/9
Please learn the difference between LOSE and LOOSE. (Perhaps look them up in a dictionary?)
Losing money/a duel/one's temper etc is correct English.
Loosing(sic) is NOT correct English.
Loosening would be the correct term, e.g. as in loosening one's belt after a large meal.
Gemini-Victoria chapter 11 . 8/10
ok seriously how was harry able to obtain disney credit cards for everyone? 1st they are only available to people who have both a us SSN, address, and bank account which as british citizens they wouldn't likely have, also usually you have to be 18 to apply for a credit card, further more since Chase Bank (who owns the disney credit card) requires a credit check Harry would not have been able to apply for this om their behalf without their consent as he is not POA.
Damn, you can't spell at all. Going to give this a pass.
SoSoLazy chapter 18 . 7/15
Nice
SoSoLazy chapter 5 . 7/14
Poor Fawkes
SoSoLazy chapter 3 . 7/14
Here I come!
This should have been titled : How I Managed to Mangle Nearly Every Name in the Harry Potter World.
The supreme mugwhip? Where the fuck you get that at?
I would place reading about someone taking exams a step above watching paint dry on the list of not so interesting things to do. Skipped most of it.
Majerus chapter 18 . 5/16
I really enjoyed this. It did seem like mostly buildup so I am glad you continued the story, thanks so much for the entertainment!
Majerus chapter 17 . 5/16
I imagine you got a helluva lot of whining out of this, but it fits Harry's personality.
I do have to wonder if Ginny ever got any kind of mind healing after hosting tom riddle for... 8 months? That might explain how a 15 year old girl would basically be so psychotic.
Majerus chapter 16 . 5/16