Reviews for Summer of Independence
Carlyn858 chapter 18 . 9/21
Really interesting, fun and loved the Quiddich stuff! Was satisfying a lot with Harry finally proving himself. Definitely has potential!
Beatraoz chapter 18 . 9/2
Great story!
Realmsmith chapter 9 . 8/24
I really wish you would use the percentsign.
One of the very best. The epitome of true to the HP universe but also incredibly original! 12 years post writing it has stood the test of time!
christinemarie13 chapter 18 . 8/8
I enjoyed this. Not as much action and adventure as I’m used to in stories other than the quidditch and dueling but it was enjoyable. I’m now off to read the sequel and hope that Dumbles is put in his place even more.
petalssunwards chapter 18 . 8/7
I think it's 3rd time I have read this story and I love it everytime
csheila chapter 1 . 7/16
This has always been one of my favorite stories. Love how you get the characters and give them room to grow. You added great twists to plot. Not sure I reviewed first time so wanted to make sure.
LtKettch chapter 1 . 6/27
Great story. I really enjoyed your writing. I loved quidditch camp - especially what took place in the Seeker’s Camp.
This story is the best fanfiction I ever read. This coould be offical. Keep writing,the world could use your talent!
Tenjo chapter 16 . 6/3
It was normal. Fairly bland and slow; but normal, which is always good. Then you had to go and add all of that extra nonsense. Apparently everyone and their uncle are secret heirs to the most important families in the wizarding world and they have some completely baseless ability that isn’t all that well explained and painfully fantastical. Ruined it for me.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 6/3
You’re very inconsistent with Harry. During the OWLs, he defeated the reigning English duelling champion and boasted an extensive spell pool, which SHOULD have been well beyond most well versed magicals’. He also defeated the junior American duelling champion, but this is where the inconsistencies begin. He, for whatever reason, brushed off his making it to the semi finals with the reasoning that it’s a quidditch camp, thus his rivals aren’t duellists. The quarter giant was a duelling champion. Next was the duel against the Durmstrang dude. Harry, defeater of two champions and knowledgeable on all of the generic spells and many obscure ones, was evenly matched with some random dude who just happened to know even more spells than him? What happened to all of his studying? Wasn’t he supposed to be good enough to face Riddle soon?
BillBrink chapter 18 . 5/22
Second time through and just as much fun. Thanks again.
jmw03u chapter 18 . 5/22
This is the third time I've read the story and I still love it! Thank you so much for writing this!
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 4/10
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks for writing and posting it. :)
AerynS chapter 17 . 3/15
Great story! Just 1 minor criticism: unless Molly and Dumbledore were minting money, they were stealing it.