Reviews for Summer of Independence
Latarra chapter 18 . 7/13
This was fabulous! I loved this story, the plot, the characterization, the twists. Well done.
mackiechandler chapter 18 . 6/19
This was a wonderful story. You did things I didn't expect and I really enjoyed it all.
The story do not start as an inviting to keep reading it, it has a lot stupid thing that make it boring. Then it has a good chapter with the stupidity of not goes against those who steal and hurt him when he can. But here, leaving anything to the stupid twins who are just plain gold diggers and bullies make it really bad.
occamy10 chapter 8 . 6/11
After this chapter, I was wondering when Harry would return to sixth year, when I re-read the title and realized that this was going to be only about Harry's summer after fifth year. LOL :)
BTW, I love the story so far.
BookDragon1322 chapter 1 . 6/8
I’ve already read this but let me just tell you that I think this is my fav HP fanfic!

I love it so much!
so i just read 131,378 words in about two hours
Someone.Something.Different chapter 2 . 5/26
I'm sorry, I like your story, but I just can't stop myself whenever this comes up in a fanfiction. I know that it is a fanfiction, meaning that you can alter to your heart's content, but I cannot let this go- it annoys me so much! Being an animagus is not hereditary, it as an ability you learn, an ability that any wizard can learn if they truly had the dedication.
BillBrinnk chapter 18 . 4/30
Just as much fun the second time around. Thanks.
once.and.future.k1ng chapter 18 . 4/26
a masterpiece, cried twice, the friendship gave me live and hope
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 18 . 4/25
Excellent story! I especially liked Dudley!
PottersChick7 chapter 11 . 4/19
Obviously canon is waaaaaay before construction was begun (and I don’t even think it was announced yet when you were writing this but can’t remember) but I got a total giggle of the idea of Harry et al. visiting Universal when there’s now a Harry Potter section
Amanda chapter 12 . 3/26
Are you DONE with this camp yet, it's getting super boring
Yaw613 chapter 18 . 3/18
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Sorry if I am annoying you with my reviews it's just that I really like your story a lot.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 3/18
What a great way to shop! :)
Gina chapter 18 . 1/16
okay, I read chap 6 again. Funny no one ever said anything to him about the phoenix being gone. Of course, the phoenix didn't actually belong to the testing center so I guess it makes sense.

I like that the man was open minded enough to be shocked but not dismissive of the info Harry shares about Dumbledore