Reviews for Summer of Independence
SpaideZ chapter 18 . 10/5
Just a Spade casually dropping by
bgreenfl chapter 5 . 8/24
there vs. their vs. they're
bgreenfl chapter 4 . 8/24
Good story. I'll review more as I read.

For now - please learn the difference between lose and loose!
LoveNCIS chapter 18 . 8/23
Awesome story! Would love a sequel whenever you're ready.
Annie Magus chapter 18 . 8/22
Great story. Great story to read over and over again! Thank you for writing.
I cannot believe the amount of wordage wasted in this story on...camp. A summer camp. So. Much. Skimming.
Gaagh.
It's a summer camp - so the fuck what?
Gaagh.
ENOUGH ALREADY.
love4HP chapter 15 . 7/25
I planned to write that this story certainly deserves more reviews and favourites. Was loving it. Until the moment Harry and Hermione were made siblings. They never were and never acted like siblings. It was always Ron- Hermione and Neville-Hermione whose actions spoke like brother-sister. Lost all interest then.
rliztin1993 chapter 18 . 7/16
Pleas write a longer sequel. This is a really good book.
Buddziebaby chapter 10 . 7/12
I was really enjoying this fic till this chapter. You fell in the perfect Hermione trap and made her OOC, just to keep her close to Harry.
Hermione would first question how below average Harry outdid her in every subject, she would then accuse him of cheating because he found a way to have more time to study then his peers.
She would also try to reason with him when it came to Dumbledores actions as she blindly follows authority figures and basically worships Dumbledore.
I would have preferred it if you’d maybe distanced her and then somehow made her redeemable by making her realize that without Harry Potter she has a very lonely future in the wizarding world. By making her Sirius’ bastard just made the story 10 times worse.
Either way, thank you for sharing your work. At least I got to enjoy 10 chapters.
You had almost made me like petunia there.
Another thing that needs to be addressed, where the fuck is Ilvermorny as far as I know it is an American Magical School, so when I saw that Ilvermorny was not there, I was surprised but that is probably because it might not have been said to exist at the time, and I am reviewing this almost 13 years later.
I find that the author cannot decide between $ or galleons as they write both. If the author ever reads this review, you just have to identify the amount of money as galleons i.e 2 galleons. Not $2 galleons or what you wrote. I like your story though.
Lara Hillins chapter 7 . 5/28
I remember loving this fic years ago, and I'm not even that interested in HP currently but wanted to come back and revisit it. This story is just as riveting as I remembered and the perfect pick me up while I'm struggling with working from home motivation
Accio Allsorts chapter 7 . 5/18
Maggie Smith forever.
Accio Allsorts chapter 3 . 5/17
Well. That happened fast. I figured that list would last him through most of the story, and he's basically finished it in three chapters. Respec.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »