Reviews for Summer of Independence
Kai chapter 4 . 7/31
Of course the Dursleys have never spent a single cent on Harry. Why would they? They're English and those tend to spend pennies/pence/pounds. As they have refused to adopt the Euro (and they weren't even thinking about adopting Dollars) they never HAD cents to spend.
A pleasure to reread this. Thank you for writing!
A chapter 1 . 7/21
Wait a second, that doesn't make sense. If 1 hour is 1 minute then 24 hours is 24 minutes and 24 x 30 is 720 which is 12 hours in total. If he disappears for 12 hours then how can he reach for lunch in time without making everyone worried?
Jodie chapter 2 . 7/8
Ok, this chapter title sounds like a Lockhart book. I love it
Guest What chapter 7 . 6/8
The clerk earns $2.2 a day?!
I can just see Harry turning and asking in all seriousness, "Petunia, were you adopted?"
I'm loving this story and am enjoying seeing where a lot of the SuperPowered!Harry troupes came from (given that it was posted in 2007), but...24 OWLS? Rly? That's jumping the proverbial shark a bit, hon. Still loving the story, though.

Also, when did Harry have the time, much less the knowledge, to harvest the basilisk? Rly? Those poor jumping sharks must be tired...

Love reading the common-sense things Harry's doing and planning. Great story!
animecutylover chapter 18 . 5/1
This was a great and fun read! XD
Nani loll
Jay chapter 10 . 3/29
Oh tramp you just ruined the story...by trying to make Hermoine Sirius child. I’m done with this crappy story. You messed it up you dumb whore smh.
Jay chapter 9 . 3/29
I’m kinda over Dudley being a squib with his fat self. You could’ve left him out. I’ve skipped over this chapter bcuz it’s so boring and I skipped over some of the Farm chapters. Get back to the original story already jeez...and make them pay back all the money they stole. Don’t make Harry soft after you just made him a bad ass after taking over the Farm smh
HailsBells93 chapter 16 . 3/21
To much Hermione. Not reading more.
You should STEAL a dictionary
yarnfan4life chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
love it please write more
TLD110166 chapter 18 . 11/17/2020
This is a good story, but I wish you had used a spelling and grammar checker. There are several words that are either misspelled, or the wrong word is used. As an example, in one of the earlier chapters, you have absorbent salary. It should be exorbitant salary.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »