Reviews for Summer of Independence
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
An excellent story. I do hope there will be a sequel, Harry still has to take down the Dark and Light Lords. WW
sanyal chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
good story. do continue ! waiting for a Harry vs Dumbledore actually. I read some very good ones in this kind os stories and was really dissappointed since you skipped it.
Caddy94 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Cool Harry and Dudley becoming friends. On to the next chapter.
Rivenn chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
loved it, absolutley loved it.

i would deffinetly be intereding in reading a sequel, but i would suggest posting it chapter by chapter, for 2 reasons.

1)i dont want to wait months for you to write the whole story before getting to read even a bit of it

2)i got 18 new emails in the span of an hour from FFN saying new chapter or new story and it was incredibly annoying.

oh and if you make a sequel i think a harry hermione pairing would be good in this story, and it cant be prevented for religious reasons because if that was true then how would the granger line procreate?
highbrass chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like how you are setting everything up. Great beginning. Fast enough to not lose people be informative at the same time. Great job. Keep up the good work.
grimlock78 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
So far, so good. I don't know why you don't have many reviews for this story. It is by far one of the most interesting I have read in awhile.
David305 chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
I liked your story. Lots of good ideas.

Lots of typos and errors too; they're distracting. Getting a beta is a really good idea.

Grimmauld Place - pun for "Grim old place." not Grimwald

Herbology is like all the other -ologies. Not herbologry

Arithmancy, not arithmacy

Legilimency, not legilmency

Ginevra is a variant on the name Guenevere. It is not Ginerva as though it might rhyme with Minerva.

Bilius, not Billius

Moody's first name is Alastor, rather than Alistair

Amortentia, not Amorentia

in 16, Octavian suddenly turns into Octavious

In 13, the "Save the Snidget" charity briefly turns into the "Save the Snitch" charity, before changing back.

Grawp, not Gwarp

Knight Bus, not Night

Kreacher, not Kreatcher

Viktor Krum, not Victor

2 main errors in ch. 11: a/ the pound/dollar exchange rate was reversed - there are two dollars to the pound, not two pounds to the dollar; b/ never mind the dates on the rides - but the parks! Universal Studios was definitely there in 1996, but Islands of Adventure didn't open till 19.

Note that the ffnet site does not support the percent symbol, so wherever you use it in the text, it does mot appear.

Keep it up! Cheers,

David
Murkatroyd chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
My friend, this was by far one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope that you will, in time, write a sequel.
loralee1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
Wonderful story. I vote for a sequel if the polls are open :) I really liked that you posted the whole thing at once.
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Great chapter love the new Harry. You should have him getting a tattoo.
Caddy94 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Go SuperHarry. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Caddy94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Good start cant wait to get to the rest. I am hoping to see some kind of possible ship.
sweetgirl23 chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
I loved your story! I hope you do a sequel.
SkywrdSwrd chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
I liked this story, though it did end abrubtly. I also have a question. Magically, and based only on amount of Raw Magical energy, who is more powerful? Harry, or Hermione? Also if Harry was to ever use His Staff, would that increase his power in his spells? I mean, he never used it.
Sarene Malfoy2255 chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
Please,please,please write a sequel. I loved this story a lot and would like to see how you would write how the school year would go.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »