Reviews for Behind the Scenes
SquirreGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
(Can't sign in on my parrent's computer sorry.)

"and a broken alarm clock. Danny’s method of ecto-blasting it just doesn’t work." Hahaha nice!
piloneo chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
*bursts out laughing* So THATS why she did that. hehehe!
Icy Mystery chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Gregor? As in the dude who lied to Sam and had the white hair and the black clothes? AH! Nice chapter! Duck and cover! *Jumps out 40story window*
Autumnmycat23 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Yay! You used my idea. I am now happy. :DD ... I've run out of good ideas! No! *explodes*
hammy ham ham chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Well, although I'm not writing Phantom Funnies anymore for that very same reason, I still have a few ideas squirreled up you might be able to use.

What Sam did as a child when nobody was around

Jazz on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Release Night

Clockwork fixing various historical mistakes (wasn't there a tv show about people that?)

Danny and Maddie getting stuck in the woods in 'Maternal Instincts' and having to fend for themselves

How Vlad convinced those vultures to work for him
Kpfan72491 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
LOL, very funny chapter.
The Motherfickle chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
xD That was so funny! You even used my outake idea! (Butch having to use a crowbar to break Danny and Sam apart.)
Lexii-chan chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
HI I would like to see a deleted seen of when Danny and Sam had their first fake-out-make-out when Valerie is after Danny remember that episode and the look on Danny's face when that happened! HAHAHAHA can you make a deleted seen of that pleese! If you do Thank you!
Katie Phantom-x chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Can you put Ghost Writer/ Dora / Wulf or someone uber cool in it pwease. - Or put in A Katie Phantom (Me) (White long pony tail, with Danny's hair, green eyes, DP suit, red lips) )
omgmyyouth chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Cool chapter :)

UPDATE SOON!

proud member of WUAC!
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Clever took away the links...

HAHA! Take out the gaps. ;)

Part One:

FD893942A5

F238BA6/

danny-phantom- phantom-planet .

aspx

If this doesn't work just e-mail me for it.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
DUDE, I LOVE THIS, AND WHEN WIL THE STORIE ABOUT SAMS GUMMIE BAT ADDICTION BE P?
Autumnmycat23 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Hmm. I think you need Danny to interrogate Jazz. Make sure she didn't do anything else... . All that studying could be finally getting to her. LOL. *sigh*
Amethyst Ocean chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
You haven't seen Phantom Planet? *gasp*

You do know, that in the U.S. there was a marathon called Phantomania and aired 4 new season three episodes right? It began July 9 and ended July 14.

I hope you're not one of those people that *waits* for them to air in the U.S. I didn't do that... because I went to this website and got to see every episode every aired in the entire world, including all of season 3.

I'll give you the link to Phantom Planet so you can see it if you want...

Here it is (it has four parts):

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:
luzzezita20 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
That story rocks!

please make gregor(double cross my heart) appear. Pwease.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »