Reviews for Behind the Scenes
psychichusky chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
i think a good episode is like memory blank. it would make a good ds blooper. and have tucker make out with sam as a blooper on that one that they have to take care of the flour sacks and when danny sam and jazz watch it danny and jazz try to attack him.
The Motherfickle chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I got an idea for you! Danny and Sam are filming one of their kissing scene for Phantom Planet and they start makig out so heavily, Butch has to use a crow bar to stop it from going any further.
piloneo chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
*raises hand* Why don't you make Sam explain why she was constantly changing clothes in 'Mystery Meat'! I mean, she kept going from Purple leggings, Green leggings, No leggings. And the oval on her hirt was switching from green and purple too!Seriously! What is this, Vegas?

Pilo of the WUAC
Amanda chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I might suggest bloopers from Shades of Gray, Fanning the Flames, and Memory Blank. I would suggest using either Danny and Sam's fake out make outs or Tucker's bad singing. Something like that. Maybe when Danny is doing one of his dramatic Going Ghost, where he jumps in the air and transforms, instead of him successfully going ghost, he doesn't change at all. Have fun!

Amanda
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
funny chapter. how about funny Jack Bloopers
omgmyyouth chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Maybe you could do bloopers of Fanning the Flames, Double cross my heart, and Frightmare.

UPDATE SOON!

~proud member of WUAC!~
xcantbeblamed chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
i would love to see bloopers for phantom planet. it would funny to see how danny and sam reacted to how they were finally going to be together on the show.

this is also a great story. i dont want to see it end. :(

keep up the good work!
Lexii-chan chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Thanks for the ansew and I hope they make a seson 4 it will be AWSOME just like your story (ah that was corny and stupid) thanks for ansewing the question and tell the two lovebirds I said Hi from Flordia!
Autumnmycat23 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem* Yes. Very funny. :)
piloneo chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
How about out two 'lovers' team up agaisnt Tucker and show us funnythings about him!

Pilo of the WUAC
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
LOL, Very funny chapter.
The Motherfickle chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
xD This chapter was hilarious! I've got an idea for you. could secretly use Rogain.(It's a hair growth formula in case you didn't know.)
omgmyyouth chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Great story! Very funny :)

UPDATE SOON!
SecretSparkle chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Oh...YAY!

And, um, I think...

VLAD SLEEPS WITH A STUFFED CAT!

!

And Jack innit so st00pid. He just likes sugar too much. *wide smile*

That one. *points at shadow*
The Motherfickle chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
This story really should go up to a T because of the mild sexual stuff. (yby which I mean the hinting at what they did the night before.) Anyways, this is a good story so far. Update soon!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »