Reviews for Starting to Drown
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I see you do femslash just as well as het - how delightful. And when there's such an obvious connection between the two of them, how can you 'not' pair them up? So... once again, I am amazed at your ability to fully capture all the details of a complicated relationship in under a thousand words; how DO you do that? By now I can really see why you don't write chapter fics; you don't need to... I liked the bit about "or maybe it was just that the sexual politics on the island were so odd that everyone had enough in their own lives to concern themselves with", and the whole second-to-last paragraph because it says so much about their relationship, and how well you characterized Bonnie throughout, and just all of it.

; Oh no - I think I've just about run out of Lost fics by you. There are a couple Mikhail/Bea's, but I don't even know who Bea is because I, heh, couldn't find quite all of the episodes online... *sad stare* So I guess I'll just have to wait until your latest Harry Potter kick dies down, huh? I very selfishly hope this will happen soon. *crosses fingers*
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Considering I don't normally like slash, this is good! It's kind of amazing what you've managed to come up with with really only one episode. :)