Reviews for Nights Worth Camping
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Im not sure if i can say this but it is a little inappropriate :/ but i like chapter one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I can picture this happening. I like chapter one.
jameesaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
"What the hell is that?" Ulrich asked, poking the gooey mass with his chopsticks.
"It's a traditional Japanese dish," Yumi answered. "My mom is making me practice my cooking, deal with it."
"I think it's alive," Jeremie muttered while examining his blob. "Yea, I believe it just moved."

LOL I died of laughter from this part :D and sorry I'm so late!
Elemental Hybrid chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Odd is awesome like that. Loved this fanfic.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Chocolate Fiend! And cookies! I love this fanfic more and more with every chapter.
Techthepshycho chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Cool fanfic, I like it! Ya know, is there any more fanfics I can read?
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Great Fanfic!
EscapetoMusic chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
I love this story, there should defiantly be more stories like it. And haha, poor ulrich, his best friend stole his girlfriend's bikini top :) lol
Sasuketaemin chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
LOVED this story really funny and cute you are a great writer :D
Kittyclaw chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Ugh I love you. It's like reading two different fanfics, going from the first chapter to the last. And I lovelovelove it 3 Odd and Sam are adorable, and the fact that everyone ran about half naked at least once while Aelita played 'Is that one a bear' is just like, life author explosion via fanfiction. And the ending is like...I dunno. But I loved it a heck of a lot. It's amazing, love you 3

Ps. Getting you a pants tree for christmas. [which means you'll be getting it around April-ish].
d-u chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
ATTENTION ALL LYOKO FANS! TYPE TOOWAM ON GOOGLE, CLICK ON SMALL YELLOW SIDE PANEL, CLICK LYOKO AGAIN ON THE LIST TO VOTE FOR FIFTH SEASON! p.s. you can vote more the once but you need to wait a day. PASS IT ON! p.s.s. I'm sorry if this is considered "spaming" but come on! this is big news!
Rat2rrj chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
this fanfic is insane XD
Em43 chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
this was really good.

Hitsugaya346 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
i lOVE THIS CHAPTER MOSTLY CAUSE IM A YUMI X ULRICH FANATIC SO THE ENDING WAS AWESOME!
Hitsugaya346 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
HEY! U PIC ON THE BOYS TO MUCH YOU SHOULD TAKE IT EASY ON THEM BUT IT IS STILL A AWESOME FANFIC!