Reviews for Talk
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/26
Awww cute and awesome, I loved it and nice job
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Loved this. I really enjoy brotherly scenes such as this.
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Type your review here...
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really like this; you've written both Raph and Leo brilliantly.
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The more I think about Raph's personality, the more I realize it's the personality that potentially belongs to someone who can just walk into a room and automatically demands respect. :P

Your story was the one that brought me to the idea, actually! And that's what good writers do.

Thank you for posting this story, it was well written and had a healthy dose of inspiration to boot.

Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great job. i definitely liked the Nightwatcher bit.
NightwatchersOnlyGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I liked the Nightwatcher bit too Nightwatcher is my fave
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This was really cool. I think that Raph is sometimes either misunderstood or simply overlooked because of his "tough-guy" facade that he puts up. So it really surprises everyone when they him scared out of his wits or even about to cry like he did in "Tales of Leo." Great fic. I loved it.

Jessica
SavirtriXLeo chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Awsome! Raph/Leo moments. They're golden. Loved the story. Hope you write more like it. (And you did good placing in the Nightwatcher. TMNT ruled.)
katielgk chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
You hid this from me didn't you? I know you must've 'cause somehow I missed it... ;)

The Nightwatcher bit made me grin. I thought that was pretty kool, and it's a great Raph/Leo moment too. Even if Leo was barely awake for the moment *Rolls eyes*

Very awesome, very touching, and very...making me wanna go back and watch those few eps. :D

Great Job Moogs!

~Katie
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
D'aw...poor Raph. The fandom never assigns him any hidden talents. No wonder the poor guy feels useless ;)

Good one shot. I especially enjoyed the little Nightwatcher bit.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great story. I can see Raph feeling like this. Nice job. You are a good writer. Tales of Leo was one of my fave episodes.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hehe, Nightwatcher _ Kinda corny, but hey, it sounds cool too. I wish he had kept the outfit in the movie ;_; XD
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
You sure are on a one shot kick aren't you? Oh well, I really enjoy them so it's all good, especially this one. What's Raph doing thinking that he's worthless? I guess sometimes everyone thinks that they're worthless. Keep up the aweseome work!
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great story. The Nightwatcher part made me happy!