Reviews for Helping Hands
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 1/20
HOTT! Keep going! Are Yukie and Chie pregnant? Is Naruko? Will Sakura join in the naughty fun and become pregnant as well?
Robthekiwi121 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
That Omake eas fucking hilarious.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
That omake should totally be cannon to the story
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Excellently done first chapter, loved it. I really hope to see Jiraiya taken down a few several pegs.
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Great story so far! Good job with this chapter! Please do continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a great holiday season as well as year!
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
ok first chapter was hot and then this summons business is just weird...but also kinda hot...lolx what's gonna happen upon introducing Yukie?
Wildheart21 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
okay don't really know what to think keep it up
entelejent chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Haha, this is an excellent writer.
stepay1216 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Yummy more please
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Nice
Plasma57 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Excellent story, please update soon.
Twigon chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Joined Mar 7, 2007, id: 1232047, Profile Updated: Feb 1, 2009

Author has written 16 stories for Naruto, Berserk, Bleach, and Black Lagoon.

I'm a long, long time reader, and a recent writer.

I figured that I'd try my hand at this fiction thing. I will finish every story I post on this site come hell or high water. Seriously. It may take a while between updates, but I intend to finish every story I post to this site.

I'm open to suggestions though, especially for Helping Hands and Lessons of Experience.

PM me if you feel you have a good idea. It just might become print. I have Tipping the Balance completely planned out however. Thanks for stopping by.

LoE is active, only my muse erratic. I simply write what I am inspired to write.

I
intend
to
finish
every
story
I
post

Really? Doesn't look like it.

Ignoring that, though, you do really awesome one-shots.
MangaObsession chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I want moaaarrrr :)
AJGuardian chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Your omake is legen-dary!