Reviews for Drug Abuse of Haruhi Suzumiya
Jch15Jch15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I didn't stop laughing for a good 2 hours. Then I turned into a giant piece of cheese.
Testsubject276 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Uh... that was the most oddest story I've ever seen... er... read
Sasa-Chica Fiction chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was beautiful. I love you.
Clato Kentwell chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
One of the funniest fics I've ever read!
superstarultra chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I don't get why people said this was bad, it seems great just for a simple laugh! Keep it up! Yuki turning into cheese was quite unexpected.
Jagger79 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMFG that was so funny.
hachinoko chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This madee me laugh SO FREAKIN HARD! XD
Minelli chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
it's not the greatest piece of writing, but I love the esper's comeback. I thought it was hilarious.
The Unfathomable Sisters chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I think I lost brain cells...BUT IT SURE WAS FUN! Pointless? Yes. Stupid? Difinently. A great way to laugh my butt off and waste five or ten minutes? YOU BET!
High As A Fly chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Holy shit!

That was so fucking stupid, it was funny!

I kinda like how you weren't all "serious" and stuff. Most people are always so serious/super romantic, they don't have a humerous side. I kinda like how you just said, "Hey! Fuck you assholes! Lighten up and learn that life is funny too!"

This story is just like William Hung. It's so horrible, it's good. XP
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
The most stupid and pointless thing i've ever read.
UDontWannaKnow chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
XD that was so dam hilarious. i can totally picture that happening in the series. i wonder wat happened to everyone else.
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
The sheer idiocy made me crack up. I loved it.

It may be technically "bad writing," but at least it wasn't 50,0 words of mediocrity.

It made me smile, and that was enough.

For the people who didn't find this funny, that's cool. Just don't look down at people for having "bad taste."

This guy does indeed have fans.
Eys Vyrz chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
1/10.

The 1 is because it was so horrible it was funny, thus fulfilling the "Humor" part of the genre.
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007